Increased Minigun Rate of Fire

neurocrash

I'm finding the minigun to be ineffective, even in comparison to previous Fallout games. With 100 Big Guns skill and a minigun in perfect condition, it takes what seems like an eternity to down a large mutant or giant radscorpion. It would be interesting of all miniguns in game (including enemy) had a much higher rate of fire.

I'm finding the minigun to be ineffective, even in comparison to previous Fallout games. With 100 Big Guns skill and a minigun in perfect condition, it takes what seems like an eternity to down a large mutant or giant radscorpion. It would be interesting of all miniguns in game (including enemy) had a much higher rate of fire.

I cant agree with you any more. Maybe Bethesda was too careful with balancing this gun. But seriously, you know how many times my cursed minigun has gotten me killed against a group of 3 raiders? The firing rate (and magazine capacity because of the increased fire rate) should definitley be increased.

I cant agree with you any more. Maybe Bethesda was too careful with balancing this gun. But seriously, you know how many times my cursed minigun has gotten me killed against a group of 3 raiders? The firing rate (and magazine capacity because of the increased fire rate) should definitley be increased.

Yus! It should be combined with my idea for the channel fed minigun so you don't have to reload constantly and will be able to use up your entire magazine fa-

Oh wait.

Ok well so you don't have to reload constantly. >.>

But if you increase the rof, please make ammo more plentiful. :P

Archived