Skyrim 1861 mod

iorchestra1837

A Musket I can Understand but a Bolt Action is going overboard anyway Bethesda Already made a game with Guns they call the game Fallout 3.

The Gewehr 98 was an example of my work...it wasn't an offer to use it.

good.

Actually, Jitansgate I don't care what people want in their game...for example if Ghosu asked for my Gewehr 98 to make it work in his game and release for others to use I see no reason not to give it to him as long as he credited me with the mesh. Its not something I'd use but its not my place to tell others what they can do with modding. People have sex mods...again not my thing but its their game not mine. Even the flintlocks are out of place really based on the level of technology we see in the game. About as advanced as firearms would likely be would be around the level of this matchlock hand cannon. I'm a mesh maker and if people want something and I can make it I may make it if I have time and it interests me.

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z215/Jennifur68/HandGonne.jpg

Edited by Jennifur68

Actually, Jitansgate I don't care what people want in their game...for example if Ghosu asked for my Gewehr 98 to make it work in his game and release for others to use I see no reason not to give it to him as long as he credited me with the mesh. Its not something I'd use but its not my place to tell others what they can do with modding. People have sex mods...again not my thing but its their game not mine. Even the flintlocks are out of place really based on the level of technology we see in the game. About as advanced as firearms would likely be would be around the level of this matchlock hand cannon. I'm a mesh maker and if people want something and I can make it I may make it if I have time and it interests me.

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z215/Jennifur68/HandGonne.jpg

I would like to see your Gewehr 98 in Fallout possibly with a Scope addon.