Crowfall - Throne War MMO

francisbaud

Crowfall is an upcoming sandbox MMORPG developed by the same guys who created Ultima Online, Star Wars Galaxies, Shadowbane and Star Wars: The Old Republic. It has a big emphasis on strategy: caravans, city building, war, politics, trading, a lot of things resemble RTS games but in a MMO setting.

Beta should happen this year and you can register on the official website for free Beta access.

[VIDEO]
[/VIDEO]

Edited by francisbaud

• 2 weeks later...

Crowfall is an upcoming sandbox MMORPG developed by the same guys who created Ultima Online, Star Wars Galaxies, Shadowbane and Star Wars: The Old Republic. It has a big emphasis on strategy: caravans, city building, war, politics, trading, a lot of things resemble RTS games but in a MMO setting.
Beta should happen this year and you can register on the official website for free Beta access.
[VIDEO]
[/VIDEO]

I remember looking for it but free version was not available. You can eventually play beta but after beta is gone you will have to pay. Other than that I like the concept.

• 1 year later...

I remember looking for it but free version was not available. You can eventually play beta but after beta is gone you will have to pay. Other than that I like the concept.

Free trial (Closed Beta) is now available, players just need to create an account.

They've made many additions to the game in 2020 and now it's getting close to launch.

Gruesome elements, however, are featured in Crowfall, such as grave digging, necromancy, sacrifices to the gods, etc.

Here's a video showing some skirmishes during a siege :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK5w-MH8w_Q