New Awesome Castle

inggrish

Eden Castle Poll  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best feature in A castle?

• Secret passages or areas
    • Grand upperclass furniture
    • Custom models
    • Roof access
    • Quest
    • Lore
    • Huge armories!!! :P

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I heart it so far! Keep up the great work! And I like the roof access! Where exactly is it located?

There is roof access from the mages hall tower. There is quite an awesome view from the top of the roof when its sunny. Lol.

YES! Because if it isnt thisweekend i have absolutely no hope of playing it until... next weekend! BTW, I made the double helix spiral stairs which wrap around a pillar last night... now more for you.... I am making a grand branching staircase for you! (Idk if you want to use it for yours...but i definitely plan on using it in mine.) Its pretty big so its understandable if you dont have a place for it. I only have one basic pic of its contruction though

YES! Because if it isnt thisweekend i have absolutely no hope of playing it until... next weekend! BTW, I made the double helix spiral stairs which wrap around a pillar last night... now more for you.... I am making a grand branching staircase for you! (Idk if you want to use it for yours...but i definitely plan on using it in mine.) Its pretty big so its understandable if you dont have a place for it. I only have one basic pic of its contruction though

Lol, That screenshot dosent mean much to me at all. Lol, does look like nice stairs though. You managed to test the beta then?

Hahaha, i guess it wouldnt... besides i fixed some of it anyway...oh well, it shall be for mine then! Good luck! :biggrin:

You tested the beta that I sent you? I sent it by email have you got it and if so have you managed to give it a test???

lol

Archived