New Awesome Castle

inggrish

Eden Castle Poll  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best feature in A castle?

• Secret passages or areas
    • Grand upperclass furniture
    • Custom models
    • Roof access
    • Quest
    • Lore
    • Huge armories!!! :P

Downloading now...testing tomorrow ;)

EDIT :

Sorry ...I didn't see that you haven't uploaded any files :biggrin:

There is now, sorry, it took a fair while to upload because of low internet speed ;)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry for my "absence" I was busy for thanksgiving and such. Anyways I am modeling a sword, normal sword (though I can easily convert it to a shortsword). I have made a dagger and other models, but there for a mod I'm making.

Sorry for my "absence" I was busy for thanksgiving and such. Anyways I am modeling a sword, normal sword (though I can easily convert it to a shortsword). I have made a dagger and other models, but there for a mod I'm making.

Cool. Cheers. :D

Matt

I'm in school right now but the blade I'm making is called the Split Edge. It's gonna be a shortsword (since you want daggers or shortswords) and it'll have a long sword version (maybe). Which literally has a split edge. With some nice enchantments.

I'm in school right now but the blade I'm making is called the Split Edge. It's gonna be a shortsword (since you want daggers or shortswords) and it'll have a long sword version (maybe). Which literally has a split edge. With some nice enchantments.

You legend. :)

Cheers

M@

Good news, there may be some more people joining the Alsiae mod team! BTW did i mention i really loved the mod? I guess so. Ummm do you think it was something wrong with my computer that some doors opened up into nothingness? OH and may i suggest the moving book walls to cover up some of your secret passages. its on the nexus. I cant wait to use it for mine!

David

Good news, there may be some more people joining the Alsiae mod team! BTW did i mention i really loved the mod? I guess so. Ummm do you think it was something wrong with my computer that some doors opened up into nothingness? OH and may i suggest the moving book walls to cover up some of your secret passages. its on the nexus. I cant wait to use it for mine!

David

Alsiae team??? :S

hmm, moving book walls is a good idea. Yeah that would be because its incomplete. I am at this very second finnishing the private quaters.

ahahaha, ok i guess i should not have assumed you would know, it is the name of the team working on the glacier city project. Oh and that is good because i thought it was something else wrong with my computer!!! Are you stll interested in helping? There is already stuff to get to placing!!! Thanks,

David

ahahaha, ok i guess i should not have assumed you would know, it is the name of the team working on the glacier city project. Oh and that is good because i thought it was something else wrong with my computer!!! Are you stll interested in helping? There is already stuff to get to placing!!! Thanks,

David

Of course Im interested. But as I said, I really need to finish this or it will never get done!!! lol. But yeah I want to be part of it.

Archived