New Awesome Castle

inggrish

Eden Castle Poll  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best feature in A castle?

• Secret passages or areas
    • Grand upperclass furniture
    • Custom models
    • Roof access
    • Quest
    • Lore
    • Huge armories!!! :P

I think by next weekend at the latest we will be able to start building. Just to let you know. carry on!

eep. OK, Ill have to join in late then :(. Its probabaly gonna be another few weeks before I finish this. Though do reserve an interesting interior for me to do :P

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no reason to eep. lol, there will be PLENTY of things to do when you get here! everyone's gotta live somewhere dont they?! take your time, there is no rush. For the team thus far (and most likely in maximum) we have me, alex, demonman, and keylek. we can get started ok, but will definitely need your help eventually.

Thanks for your comments, makes me feel good that you like it, now I'm gonna work on more details when I get home from a party.

Cool, makes me feel good that I have yours an evferyone elses support. Cheers again, M@

Hey theres no rush :D

I'll wait as long as it takes :D

Goodo, Oh btw Iv just viewed your profile, and I like the comments you have put for your computer specs; they made me chuckle.

OK, what do people think is better to have:

i) the castle to be completely free, the player not having to pay or work for any part of the castle

ii) the player to pay money for the castle

iii) the player must unlock various parts of the castle through different areas with enemies (currently like this)

ok, thanks for your feedback.

Archived