The First Screenshots of the DLC Dragonborn

daventry

By the way, Saint Jiub dident wipe out all the Cliff Racers as he thought, since Mjiol the Lioness says that in her Younger days with her Father, they went to Morrowind and Hunted Cliff Racers, thus i just Married her and waiting on Dragonborn, so i can have her Travel with me to Morrowind. :D

Not morrowind. Solstheim.

By the way, Saint Jiub dident wipe out all the Cliff Racers as he thought, since Mjiol the Lioness says that in her Younger days with her Father, they went to Morrowind and Hunted Cliff Racers, thus i just Married her and waiting on Dragonborn, so i can have her Travel with me to Morrowind. :D

Considering it was 'officially' handed over to the Dunmer following the Red Year (the Nords didn't really have a choice, they never really controled it, and what were they going to do? Slaughter refugees? That's not a good way to make friends) it should be safe to call it part of Morrowind now.

Still, Jiub didn't wipe the Cliff Racers out, he drove them from Vardenfell. That's less than half the province...

He's really something of a Saint Peter Patrick (Peter is the doorman, right... Thanks to Nakakita for pointing out the error) , who is credited with driving all the snakes from Ireland (though they were extinct there before human settlement). He drove a particularly bothersome vermin from an island.

Edited by Lachdonin

Why is there no Cliff Racer Mod and i would like to have one when Dragonborn comes, if they return.

I never played Morrowind, but would really like a Cliff Racer

Ah, but there is: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/8579

They aren't agro or diseased or annoying like they were in Morrowind, (Lachdonin's description is perfect)

but, thanks to Phitt, you can have a nicer version of them in Skyrim if you like.

Awsome thank you, if only someone can make a Cliffracer Conjuration Tome we find next to Jiub at Soul Cairn, then we can Summon it :D

I dont think that Mod works nomore and i dont know where the Morrowind Border is. :unsure:

Edited by daventry

Considering it was 'officially' handed over to the Dunmer following the Red Year (the Nords didn't really have a choice, they never really controled it, and what were they going to do? Slaughter refugees? That's not a good way to make friends) it should be safe to call it part of Morrowind now.

Still, Jiub didn't wipe the Cliff Racers out, he drove them from Vardenfell. That's less than half the province...

He's really something of a Saint Peter Patrick (Peter is the doorman, right... Thanks to Nakakita for pointing out the error) , who is credited with driving all the snakes from Ireland (though they were extinct there before human settlement). He drove a particularly bothersome vermin from an island.

Dragons were driven out of the Morrowind provinces by those things?

Indeed. Probably not killed, but when you can't get 10 minutes of sleep (resting could be interupted by enemy encounters in Morrowind) without one of the damn things squaking like an idiot and trying to peck out your eyes, i wouldn't blame them (the Dragons) if they just packed up and left for less anoying territory. I mean, if it weren't for the endless tracks of ocean, i would have swam for Akivir

I'd heard of people saying that Cliff Racers were everything from annoying to the devil incarnate, but I didn't know they were -that- bad.

Let me put it this way.

When I played Morrowind years ago, my mom knew absolutely nothign about it, I didn't tell her anything about it, she never watched me play it, or played it herself. And SHE hated cliffracers. Just because every 2 minutes... "GODDAMN %#$@ CLIFFRACER #@$% YOU, HOLD STILL DAMMIT SO I CAN HIT YOU ONE %$@ TIME! DAMMIT NOW IVE $@$% CONTRACTED BLIGHT, $%#$#% THANKS FOR THAT YOU $#%@$ PIECE OF %$."

No wonder even dragons feared them :whistling:

But true...personally any creature can be the most annoying especially in times when you don't really them to pop up :biggrin:

As for the Dragonborn I hope we get to see more of the Glenmoril Wyrd and you know the usual stuff :thumbsup: