[LE] [WIP] Legend of the Toa

Aresnir

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Holy crap! I want this more then life itself. Please, take my damn soul and gimmie gimmie.

Honestly, I have little words for how amazingly awesome this look. The modularaty of the parts, the weapons, the landmass... holy hell Im excited.

Keep up the amazingly fantastic work. My childhood is clawing to its hands on this.

• 2 weeks later...

All of the shelves in my bedroom closet are still filled with bionicles, and the drawers under my bed are filled with them.

I want lego to bring them back. But on an actual related note I've subscribed to your channel and wish you the best of luck on this mod.

I want to help but there isn't a lot I could do.

• 3 weeks later...

Introducing our new gameplay video about Toa of Ice:

And, NOW WE NEED HELP with creating new magic effects and abilities, such as x-ray vision, levitation and others. We need professional assist and help.

Edited by Aresnir

I only discovered this project recently, and it's basically everything I had ever hoped for. I'd always wanted a sandbox style bionicle RPG, and from the looks of it, you guys are seriously dedicated and are doing an amazing job. I'm incredibly excited to follow the progress of this mod, and hell, it's even gotten me into working with the CK in the hopes that I can learn, and eventually help out in some way. Keep up the fantastic work, you guys rock,

Edited by leeachana