Broken steel bug

pilchar

So I played through the Fallout 3 campaign and as im activating the purifier everything goes dark the end game slideshow plays and then.... I wake up in the purifier, definitely not whats supposed to happen. I know that if you play through the campaign without Broken Steel it goes to the main menu and if you do have it you wake up in the citadel. Neither of these options happen. I know I have installed Broken Steel right as I have the GOTY version and it comes with it, I also have Fallout Wanderers Edition and Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch (mods) installed. Any ideas would be would be very appreciated.

So I played through the Fallout 3 campaign and as im activating the purifier everything goes dark the end game slideshow plays and then.... I wake up in the purifier, definitely not whats supposed to happen. I know that if you play through the campaign without Broken Steel it goes to the main menu and if you do have it you wake up in the citadel. Neither of these options happen. I know I have installed Broken Steel right as I have the GOTY version and it comes with it, I also have Fallout Wanderers Edition and Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch (mods) installed. Any ideas would be would be very appreciated.

Uninstall "Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch (mods)", go back in game and continue. GOTY as of 2012 does not require 2009 software to run properly.

there are fixes available for this problem But you named one already that is the cause of that issue. Just ran it here and yeah, you won't wake up at the citadel. LOL. good luck.

Kitty.

Edited by Purr4me