Weapon o' Choice

RainsfordXY

Weapon choice  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Out of any combination of weapon types, what do you like to wander around the waste causing destruction with?

• Pistols. Nothing beats a quick to the trigger gunslinger.
    • Assault Rifles. GET TO DA CHOPPA!
    • Rifles and Carbines. If you see me, its too late.
    • Blunt Weapons. Because braining someone is simply simple enough.
    • Mechanical Melee. Chainsaws, rippers, cement saws, things that would make a grown man wet his pants.
    • Hand to Hand weapons. If Bruce Lee can take on 20 guys with his bare hands, so can you.
    • Blades. The way of the Wasteland Samurai... or ninja... or slasher
    • Big Guns. Let them know you mean business.
    • Missile weapons and explosives. Because you wanna hit them, and everyone around them.
    • Computer Weapons. Go Forth My machines and do my bidding!

I managed to kill the Silver Rush crier in Freeside using a barrel. No one was at fault! Blame physics. It would be wonderful if we could pick things up and lob them at people like in Deus Ex.

Actually, that would be a pretty fantastic mod. There are so many useless, moveable statics around - how difficult would it be to implement some kind of a stength-based throwing ability for the courier while using the 'hold' button?

Edited by TrickyVein

Any kind of guns/energy weapons/launchers really. But personal favorites: Christine's COS Sniper Rifle and a fully modded 12.7mm SMG, I can get through any encounter with those two. Toss in a riot shotgun or some sort of armor piercing full auto weapon for absolute certainty (like a gatling laser with max charge rounds). Annabelle/Esther/Red Glare are almost cheating, but fun to use occasionally, haven't tried grenade MG or Mercy yet... Edited by Kaerius

No option for shotguns in there my man. Love the Dinner Bell loaded up with slugs. Put down your foes with a defiant burst of awesomeness into their cranium. Boo Yah Kah Sha :). But close behind that is definitely sharp weapons. I very much enjoyed cutting fiends down with my katana in Vault 3.

• 2 weeks later...