Completed mod, but stuff is still havocking inexplicably.

hhhr2r2

You know, I tried decorator assistant and it didn't do ANYTHING? Like, it seems it wouldn't load at ALL. And I did read the readme. No idea where I went wrong.

Strange, it works perfectly for me.

Is that a modded house in your image or is that the Bravil or Leyawiin shack? Haven't been inside those in years so can barely remember what they look like.

Its the Riverside shack added to Pell's Gate by MTCExpandedVillages.

http://fencedude.com/Oblivion/Kelira/KeliraShack1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Making things a Static object works, especially if you don't want or care if the objects are to be picked up and used. Also there is a node in NifSkope or the CS, I forget where now, that lets you turn the Havok off for an item. It will then ignore gravity and collisions while in game.

Euri

Making things a Static object works, especially if you don't want or care if the objects are to be picked up and used. Also there is a node in NifSkope or the CS, I forget where now, that lets you turn the Havok off for an item. It will then ignore gravity and collisions while in game.

Euri

That's what I use, it's under "0 NiNode > bhkCollisionObject > bhkRigidBody". You change Motion Quality to MO_QUAL_FIXED and Motion System to MO_SYS_KEYFRAMED. If you want the object to be totally still, like you can't even select it or take it, you can right click on 0 NiNode, go to "Block" and select "Remove Branch" but this makes it so you can walk right through the object - but sometimes it's better that way, I guess.