Twinkies

demidekidasu

Oh, I finally see... This is what Nostradamus was on about.

Behold, The Great Twinkie Famine of 2012. A time when hordes of shambling masses were known to walk from one supermarket after another. Their pained cries of "Twinkies" and "Hohos" as they ravage the land will forever be etched in our memories.

Behold, The Great Twinkie Famine of 2012. A time when hordes of shambling masses were known to walk from one supermarket after another. Their pained cries of "Twinkies" and "Hohos" as they ravage the land will forever be etched in our memories.

Lol, that should be a comedy or a sitcom or something. :teehee:

Lol, that should be a comedy or a sitcom or something. :teehee:

Rent Zombieland... apparently it all makes perfect sense now in an almost prophetic way.

I never really enjoyed Twinkies. I am not a big vanilla/sponge cake person, nor do I like icing filling which would probably be the reason why they were not for me :tongue: .

Now if Vachon went under... *shudders*. If I was unable to purchase Passion Flakies or Jos. Louis any more there would be a problem.