Reducing power of Draugr Fus Ro Dah?

DuderinoAbides

So that it can't ragdoll your character? Is this possible?

Or Atleast make a Cooldown for them aswell cause 2 Fus Ro Dahs by the Same Draugr within 5 seconds is Ridiculous. It takes me Roughly 30-40 seconds for my Cooldowns to Finish with the Talos Amulet.

Edited by Jitansgate

I thought draugr uses same Unrelenting force as player, so if you use mod which reduces cooldown of those shouts, it will decrease for them as well?

Though I haven't checked this from CK myself.

Also, I've been struggling with similar problem, I am using "Mighty Dragons", and most of those dragons have Unrelenting Force which makes it hard to kill them.

I tried to make "Dragon Slippers", but didn't succeed on that. (Dragon Slippers were a pair of slippers in NWN which granted immunity to fear and knockdown, to make dragon fights easier)

The main reason I brought this up was because of the Forbidden Legend quest. Particular parts of this quest at high levels are absolutely ridiculous, simply because of Fus Ro Dah spamming by particular draugrs. There was one point I was hit with five consecutive until I was able to hide behind a pillar. Couldn't fight for at least a couple minutes.

There was one point I was hit with five consecutive until I was able to hide behind a pillar. Couldn't fight for at least a couple minutes.

I agree, that's just cheap and annoying. They either need to not be able to spam it (better option imho), or the shout gets nerfed (probably not a good idea).

Draugr use a special 'draugr shout' If you the PSB command you'll see "draugr" versions of shouts available (though you can't use them) so you likely can edit their shouts specifically.

I do agree this is annoying, the best option in my opinion would me to limit them to just Fus Ro, so they can stumble you, but not ragdoll you.