Stormcloak Couriers In My Player House?!

TheGreenLion

So here's a fun bug I encountered while doing some testing on my player house. A stormcloak courier appeared...not sure from where but I have an inkling that maybe *somehow* it spawned on the Map Marker(?). Anyway, then they proceeded through my player house and out the other side on their merry way. At least I know my Navmesh works hmm? :rolleyes:

I'm a bit confused as to how they got in on how they did, since they Navmesh doesn't allow for any NPC access besides the gated entrances that are locked by default. That's why I figured it could be the Map Marker. The areas I've modified are these coordinates: -13, 2 * -13, 3 * -12, 2 * -14, 2 *. They are all Wilderness coordinates, so I don't see why Stormcloak Couriers specifically seem to spawn there. Not sure about the timing, didn't think to look at that.

Anyone have some ideas about that? I'm afraid I haven't the foggiest idea of what to do about it, lol! :confused:

I don't know whats going on with your problem but I have the standard courier guy in my house in vanilla Riften house...he's been standing at the foot of the bed for like two weeks now yet constantly tells me how busy he is.

• 1 month later...
Still have not solved this issue, has anyone got some ideas on how I can prevent this from happening? My house mod is in the signature if you'd care to look at the exterior in the CK and see if you might not be able to spot something I am missing. Or maybe they are getting sent from somewhere else....either way it's rather troubling. :mad: