12 Mod Ideas

AJStoner

Hey all! I hope to get the chance to learn modding for this game but I have very limited time these days so here are a few ideas for anyone who wants them:

*Bare Knuckle Boxing matches for cash.

*Organized. multi-horse, long distance races for cash.

*Safe-cracking mini-game from the Valentine bank job mission available for all safes in game.

*A recruitable companion who can either accompany Arthur or be ordered to stay at camp. Would be very useful for solo train and bank heists. If voiced, plenty of dialogue can be pirated from Arthur and the gang to have conversations and make their addition fairly seamless.

*Boost to the horse fence pay-out since it's so close to the default no papers stable price it's not worth doing as it stands.

*Player storage trunk where you can put valuables and supplies so they don't go into your carried inventory's limited maximums.

*Ability to kidnap people for ransom.

*Have one of the camp woman able to act as a barber.

*Ability to initiate hunting and fishing trips with fellow gang members or ask them to accompany you when you travel for extra help on solo crime sprees.

*Mechanic to cheat at cards with a chance to be caught resulting in a fight or reported crime.

*Access to carried gun oil in equipment wheel allowing you to clean weapons in camp.

*Trelawny acting as a fence in camp when he is with the gang there.

• 3 weeks later...

I wish I didnt read this. Now i am butt hurt they dont have a cheat at cards option. In a game like this youd think it would have been in.

Women werent really barbers back in the day. But i would have liked an NPC at camp for this.

It's definitely weird we cant have companions to go on crime sprees with.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

*Bare Knuckle Boxing matches for cash.

*Organized. multi-horse, long distance races for cash.

*A recruitable companion who can either accompany Arthur or be ordered to stay at camp. Would be very useful for solo train and bank heists. If voiced, plenty of dialogue can be pirated from Arthur and the gang to have conversations and make their addition fairly seamless.

these ones would be cool. As for the 1st two, check 1073, 1800, 869 and 500 (they are all from Shtivi). they are not what you asl for, but they are in the same vein (and are must-have imo)