Uploaded images

demidekidasu

annoys me a fair amount i guess, in descriptions theres images to make it all more seamless and break up the large amount of text, but a lot of people do go wayyyy overboard on that idea :P

same with images, fair play if its a story, but if i wanna look at the image i click on i dont wanna wait for all the other images to load too :P

not a major annoyance to me really, the thing that really gets me is this bloody blue font colour drives me insane, i hate it, so much, if i could i'd eliminate that shade of blue :devil: just thinking about that colour makes me angry lol

Edited by tredmillion

lol tredmillion :)

I think my biggest problem is the fact that it feels like shameless attention grabbing.

"CHECK OUT MY OTHER IMAGES AND RATE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE"... I have an admittedly cynical viewpoint about these things lol

But it is mental how quickly images get buried, so I can understand to a degree. I uploaded a pic the other day and within minutes it was about 2 pages down the list lol

lol tredmillion :)

I think my biggest problem is the fact that it feels like shameless attention grabbing.

"CHECK OUT MY OTHER IMAGES AND RATE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE"... I have an admittedly cynical viewpoint about these things lol

But it is mental how quickly images get buried, so I can understand to a degree. I uploaded a pic the other day and within minutes it was about 2 pages down the list lol

lol it is shameless attention grabbing!....then again its considered far too normal in this day and age, advertising companies will use any available means to get the word out about their product, they're the really shameless ones!

i think i prefer someone saying "check out my other images" than spamming up the description with 30 other images, although its all irrelevant to me, if i like what they do ill look at their other stuff anyway, no need to tell me to xD

and yes image share is crazy popular, and i cant understand why xD...theres a few decent images that are nice and i like, but the majority of the stuff is pointless and bad anyway xD

Instead breaking the scroll button on your mouse trying to scroll down, just hit the "end" key on your keyboard to go to the bottom of the page instantly.

Kudos to you sir I had no idea this could be done! :O