Regeneration nerf

Seattleite

I'd do this myself, but my Creation Kit is on the fritz. It'd take about 2 minutes. Could somebody just nerf all the passive regeneration perks? Change them from a percentage of your HP to a flat value, IE, take Life Giver 3's regeneration from 0.5%/second to 0.5hp/second? Failing that, a flat 90% nerf would also do it. It's just way, way too strong on survival difficulty. That's primarily because the regeneration provided is not reduced on survival, but all healing items take ~10x as long. As a result, your passive health regeneration is usually faster than the healing you get from weaker food items, and as a result those food items are pretty much useless for healing.

Edited by Seattleite

Sorry, I spent the latter half of yesterday EXTREMELY intoxicated on account of real-world events beyond my control. (That's my story and I'm sticking to it.) I just uploaded the very simple, 1.0 version of the mod. Alternative versions will come out at some point, the first one probably in a day or two changing it to a flat healing value, but for right now Life Giver and Solar Powered each regenerate your HP 0.05%/second.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/43334/

I just saw your mod page, before I came over into the forums. Nice presentation that you've got for your mod. :) I like your choice of pictures that you used.

Also like how you gave detailed info about the mod, and what it changes. Some modders aren't doing that anymore, and leave the people guessing about how the mod works.

All said, your mod page looks good and professional.

Yeah, I know how that can be. Darn that whole real life thing, interfering with our fun time! ;)