Game Crashes During Combat

Kidzombie

I was able to get to Kvatch and inside the Oblivion Gate HOWEVER as soon I enter combat the game crashes. I was able to Save/Fight/Crash my way into the main tower but as soon as thr dremora churl comes at me with a swing the game immediately crashes.

I've run BOSS, TESEdit, and LOOT but don't really understand what they're trying to tell me.

Help!

Heres my Mod List:

Active Mod Files:

00 Oblivion.esm
01 All Natural Base.esm [Version 1.38]
02 DLCShiveringIsles.esp
03 All Natural.esp [Version 1.38]
04 All Natural - SI.esp [Version 1.38]
05 All Natural - Real Lights.esp [Version 1.38]
06 DLCHorseArmor.esp
07 DLCOrrery.esp
08 DLCVileLair.esp
09 DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
0A DLCSpellTomes.esp
0B DLCThievesDen.esp
0C DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
0D DLCFrostcrag.esp
0E Knights.esp
0F ShinySeptims_Septimus.esp
10 ShinySeptims_Trajanus.esp
11 Bashed Patch, 1.esp
12 Bashed Patch, 2.esp
13 Bashed Patch, 3.esp
14 Bashed Patch, 4.esp
15 Bashed Patch, 5.esp
16 Bashed Patch, 6.esp
17 Bashed Patch, 7.esp
18 Bashed Patch, 8.esp
19 Bashed Patch, 9.esp

First off, from the Shiny Septims mod description Installation section ...

"3. Select ONE Esp file (of your choice) in your Data Files menu (selecting both will likely crash your game)."

Next, why do you have so many bashed patches?

First off, from the Shiny Septims mod description Installation section ...

"3. Select ONE Esp file (of your choice) in your Data Files menu (selecting both will likely crash your game)."

Next, why do you have so many bashed patches?

Done. Do I have to start a completely new game now?

To your last question, I read somewhere that you have to create a new batched patch every time you reorganize a load.

By that they mean you rebuild your bashed patch (so right click on Bashed Patch, 0.esp and select rebuild bashed patch from the right click menu). You can just rebuild your Bashed Patch, 9.esp and delete the rest.

I would try continuing your game and see what happens before going back to square one. You'll get a warning about missing content from whichever of the Shiny Septims you got rid of, but that shouldn't present an issue (though here I'm guessing, as I haven't used that mod myself).

By that they mean you rebuild your bashed patch (so right click on Bashed Patch, 0.esp and select rebuild bashed patch from the right click menu). You can just rebuild your Bashed Patch, 9.esp and delete the rest.

I would try continuing your game and see what happens before going back to square one. You'll get a warning about missing content from whichever of the Shiny Septims you got rid of, but that shouldn't present an issue (though here I'm guessing, as I haven't used that mod myself).

Ok sweet. Also, I figured out that it wasn't necessarily the combat that made my game crash; it was the health bar depleting and as soon as it got to a certain low point it would just crash the game, if that makes any sense. Do you know of any fixes to that issue?

Unless you have some other mods that aren't shown in your load order from your first post no, I don't really have any ideas. Is this after you removed the extra Shiny Septim ESP, rebuilt your bashed patch and tried continuing from your last save?

- Edit - You could try starting a new character and when you get to the part of the tutorial where the rats come through the wall just let them gnaw on you until your health depletes and see what happens then (here I'm looking for clues whether or not you have something baked into your save).

Edited by Striker879

Unless you have some other mods that aren't shown in your load order from your first post no, I don't really have any ideas. Is this after you removed the extra Shiny Septim ESP, rebuilt your bashed patch and tried continuing from your last save?

- Edit - You could try starting a new character and when you get to the part of the tutorial where the rats come through the wall just let them gnaw on you until your health depletes and see what happens then (here I'm looking for clues whether or not you have something baked into your sav

Tried new character and got to the rat part. Let them attack me and as soon as the health bar got to the same point as all the other times, it crashed.

Guess I'll search it up on Google.