God has ***** for Marines because we kill everything we see!

Angelsilhouette

I may be the only one, but I just think that Mr. Gutsy (and the medic armour) is a rather weak shadow that pales in comparison to the real, epitome of the classic DI: R. Lee Ermey.

If any modders out there agree, I was hoping to request of you a mod that replaces Gutsy's voice with that of R. Lee Ermey's. Understandably, you probably couldn't find a clip of him saying "Eat Plasma" (Which is why they ABSOLUTELY should have gotten him for Starship Troopers instead of Ironside) but still...

oh wow, i cant imagine getting yelled at by mr gutsy with DI: Lee Ermy.

God now I want to watch Full Metal Jacket again.

(It's surprising how many movies he's actually made it into, though)

WOW

I just looked up his file on IMDB. He was actually in Fallout 2, that's so awesome. (As well as actually being in Starship Troopers the animated series) And several other Sci Fi movies. I betcha if someone were thorough, they could find him saying "Eat plasma" or at least "Eat hot laserbolts" or something. :P

oh wow, i cant imagine getting yelled at by mr gutsy with DI: Lee Ermy.

God now I want to watch Full Metal Jacket again.

(It's surprising how many movies he's actually made it into, though)

WOW

I just looked up his file on IMDB. He was actually in Fallout 2, that's so awesome. (As well as actually being in Starship Troopers the animated series) And several other Sci Fi movies. I betcha if someone were thorough, they could find him saying "Eat plasma" or at least "Eat hot laserbolts" or something. :P

Ermy has played the same sort of character in so many films (and yes, games too!) I'm sure with enough work, one could find enough quotes to make a decent speech pack of his voice!

Archived