Rate the sig/avatar above you.

BunnySnatcher

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will not rate, but I will comment. What I like most of all about your signature is the composition and placement of the subject to its surroundings. His weapon stretches all the way across, connecting the left side of the sig to the right. However, there is something about the Leeharvey with the Fallout that leaves me scratching my head, though I can't place my finger on it. They are probably fine, it's just me. Your avatar is close to perfect, and the frame you selected suits it well. However, the figure seems slanted for some reason. Maybe if you straightened it out, it would be perfect.

Of course, my own av/sig can't compare. They were done with only half effort.

Yes, its fairly ancient. I'd make a new one if I had a computer. I might have to get up off my ass and ask to borrow my sister's lol.

Oh, and I fear I have to same thing about yours. I understand you're promoting your website but where are the bikini clad women?

Yes, its fairly ancient. I'd make a new one if I had a computer. I might have to get up off my ass and ask to borrow my sister's lol.

Oh, and I fear I have to same thing about yours. I understand you're promoting your website but where are the bikini clad women?

visit the site.... :whistling:

Pfft, Im rubbish at making sigs, so my new one is crap. Its the character Toan from Dark Cloud, if you didnt know.

Oh, and kungfubellydancer, 10/10 for avatar, its you! (I think...)

And 10/1 for siggy, hellboy 2 i see! and the main part is awesome, what armor/clothing mod is that?

EDIT: 10/1? I meant 10/10

• 2 weeks later...