Anti Tank Rifles.

kn13f

Anti tank rifles... More specific im thinking about the "PTRD-41" and the "Boys" anti tank rifles.

PTRD-41

http://ois.org.ua/club/guns/aaa-2003/ptrd41_01-506-150.jpg

Boys

http://www.weekendhobby.com/gun/webboard/picture%5C193255010170.jpg

i know a worse and more badass AT rifle, solothurn S1-1000 it fire 20mm caliber, but a Anti Tank rifle isn't a good choice for close combat, although it's effective against deathclaw and other heavy and large target you know the reason: deathclaw attack in melee range, which is the main weakness of AT rifle

the biggest problem with your request is the animiations for this thing probably don't exist. without proper weapon reloading and firing animations most modders won't even touch a weapon unless they have the correct animations. very very few modders even know how to do weapons animations for new vegas it seems to be extremly hard to do.

the biggest problem with your request is the animiations for this thing probably don't exist. without proper weapon reloading and firing animations most modders won't even touch a weapon unless they have the correct animations. very very few modders even know how to do weapons animations for new vegas it seems to be extremly hard to do.

Yhea, i see what you mean. That would be a problem wouldn't it?

Well, The closest thing the game has to a Anti-Tank Rifle is the Anti-Material Rife with (GRA) Explosive rounds. I think someone could build off of the AM rifle and just make the basic ammo for it Explosive .50 Caliber rounds. Edited by SlasherClown

@kn13f

it's anti-materiel rifle actually ....... i dunno why people mistake anti-materiel rifle for anti material rifle.....

and for anti tank rifle i suggest this: Maroszek Kb Ur wz.35 / PzB 35 anti-tank rifle it should have same animation like vanilla anti-materiel rifle and hunting rifle