Sword - DreamReaper

Marcus Aseth

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont know if this is of any help but i know when i was tempering with a follower it got purple head when i changed hair on it, and that was becuase it was then missing textures, therefor the purple color, perhaps something about missing textures here too?

a wild guess sorry

hope it gets solved, i realy like the design of your sword :thumbsup: especially with the straps/bands on the hilt, but without them hanging from it though,

love the size of it also, you have good taste mate :laugh:

Chive on!

Thx again Shadiva :biggrin:

I hope to don't do a mess now in the texturing,cause it is my weak spot :confused: ,but I promise I'll try my best :happy:

So guys,I've started by simply putting 3-4 Flat colors,to decide wich color scheme should I use for the sword,let me hear your thought about,like for example wich scheme do you prefer :happy:

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/5397/41549838.png

Edited by Marcus Aseth

I agree with throttlekitty, but i would use the color of Night Shades handle for Paladins Sheath.

My Fav is Paladin, i just don't like there brightness of the shealh, ether way i am looking forword to downloading and endorsing this mod

Edited by skymarin

Hey Marcus

Love following your work, the progress you have made is a real inspiration. I personally lean towards to darker color of the blade the Royal Guard. i feel that it fits nicely with the color pallet of Skyrim.

Nice design Marcus.

I looked at your colour schemes there, and they work well. I noticed that (in my mind at least) they'd all be a good choice for a good/neutral type character. With the exception of the "royal guard" scheme, which could be used by someone of the "darker style of things", and on that note I hope you don't mind but I gave another scheme a try myself using your image above.

Just playing with it really, but I thought I'd share the effort: This is what I got.

(bit weak on the pommel sphere, but it just kept over saturating it if I adjusted the settings)

Any thoughts on a dagger version?

Again, nice work and looking forward to seeing it.