Pirate stuff (The 'yarr' kind, not the software kind!)

AVDutch

Hey there,

I was thinking, it would be really cool if someone (I can't do it myself alas because my experience with modding is practically zero) make a 'pirate package' mod.

By this I mean a mod that would include the following: A pirate armor/clothing outfit, a couple of cool looking pirate weapons and a ship anchored somewhere that you can use as your pirate home. Preferably there would be a merry band of fellow pirates (How awesome would an eyepatch wearing, cutlass wielding Khajiit be?) on your ship that say piratey stuff.

Dunno, just seems really cool to me, I don't know how feasible this would be.

Don't forget you need a Pirate Ship and The Black Pearl is the Fastest.

Having a moving, controllable pirate ship would be the epitome of awesomeness, but I don't think it's easily feasible. It's probably a lot easier to anchor a ship somewhere that you can use as a home instead. That being said, having that ship be the Black Pearl would be pretty awesome :D!

I've been waiting for a huge pirate mod since Skyrim came out. Disappointed I haven't seen any interesting pirate mods. Oblivion had a HUGE and Epic pirate mod that I never ran the game without. It was epicsauce. Pirate islands, pirate outfits, pirate ships, pirate quests, pirate treasures, pirate pirate pirate.

There are plenty of ninja-oriental mods in Skyrim... I guess the Team-Pirate modders died out in Oblivion, or their ships didn't make it to the land of Skyrim.

I've been waiting for a huge pirate mod since Skyrim came out. Disappointed I haven't seen any interesting pirate mods. Oblivion had a HUGE and Epic pirate mod that I never ran the game without. It was epicsauce. Pirate islands, pirate outfits, pirate ships, pirate quests, pirate treasures, pirate pirate pirate.

There are plenty of ninja-oriental mods in Skyrim... I guess the Team-Pirate modders died out in Oblivion, or their ships didn't make it to the land of Skyrim.

Forget Pirate mod, I've been looking for a real pirate game for ages. Sid Meier's game was pretty awesome. I'd love to see a real pirate mod, closest thing we have is probably Sea of Ghosts quest mod.

• 1 month later...