AI Modding

Mephansteras

not sure if this will help you but i have played around with the npc sight and ranges..if you shorten the range so that when they are in sight but out of range they will tend to go into defensive mode IE seek cover and do overwatch pretty good AI already if you want my opinion..on the other side of the coin if you give then ranges longer than or equal to sight they tend to go on the offense, rushing you in mobs these factors will be in my mod i hope to get out this week...good luck i hope that helps.

not sure if this will help you but i have played around with the npc sight and ranges..if you shorten the range so that when they are in sight but out of range they will tend to go into defensive mode IE seek cover and do overwatch pretty good AI already if you want my opinion..on the other side of the coin if you give then ranges longer than or equal to sight they tend to go on the offense, rushing you in mobs these factors will be in my mod i hope to get out this week...good luck i hope that helps.

Good things to know. Thanks!

Anyone played around with any other settings?