Help fixing clipping with Vtaw items

Lucid317

So I'm fairly new to outfit studio and bodyslide. I have been doing a lot of research trying to figure this out on my own but haven't found exactly what I'm looking for. So here is the situation.

I'm trying to get the Vtaw sets to work with scarlet's eye candy body. I select all items in bodyslide and batch build. Opening them in preview shows no issues. In game though there is clipping with everything mostly around the waist and butt area. I have fixed issues like this before by opening the items in outfit studio and inflating the meshes a little to fill it out. When I open this set though it looks fine. Other sets had obvious issues I fixed then they worked.

So I thought if I could load the actual scarlet's body in outfit studio I could have a better chance of fixing them. When I try and load it as a reference though it says it has no slider data.

I honestly don't know if I'm going about this the right way or if I'm over complicating it. Any assistance would be helpful.

Thanks!

This is because you need to equip an item that is applied to the "body" area. Strangely enough vTaw has selected his boots to be applied to the body and not the bodysuits. Try the boots and you'll see this clipping disappear.

Aeon thanks for your reply. This did work to fix the problem somewhat. All the boots fix the clipping issues I was having except now my feet are the item clipping. The only shoes I can use are the flip flops from set 2. They work fine. Any suggestions on that?

Thanks.