Pumpkin?

slainia

:confused:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=110329303

so i'm heading south from winstad manor when a dragon flies by on the northish road. deciding to kill the two frostbite spiders that're already attacking me, l venture forth, only to find... a pumpkin.

Yes, a pumkin.

His name is Gob, and he has a swarm of siblings.

WHY is he in my game?

I almost never use mods that add new content to the game, so l definitely haven't downloaded a joke mod.

Wtf is it? There're a few screens uploaded to my steam account, but when l killed the first Gob, a series of new ones came over the hill.

edit - figured it out. supposed to be a horror mod, but... doesn't fit in at all. /sigh

Edited by slainia

Screenshot looks pretty funny, but I absolutely hate it when modders give creatures/NPCs names entirely in caps. I mean, why!? These are grade-school level grammar mistakes.

Obviously, flying jack-o-lanterns aren't meant to mesh seamlessly with Skyrim, but the name just sticks out like a sore thumb...

yeah it's a mod called the haunted. at the time l think l probably thought it would fit in more - ie l didn't see the screenshots he'd provided, or just didn't look. i think if the name hadn't been capped though, l might've been more prone to checking it out more thoroughly, but anyway. I expect - or hope - the name was done that way on purpose.

Anyway, the mod can be found on TesAlliance. Can't seem to find the link atm, but it's a halloween challenge from this year.

Thanks for the replies, l felt kind of stupid when l realized what it was. lol.