Need help with texture problem.

Dart98Rock

Shader Flags to uncheck: Decal, Dynamic_Decal, Hair Soft Lighting, Vertex Alpha and Anisotropic Lighting.

Decal options were the offenders to your transparency option, the others aren't needed with hair used becoming a helmet.

Also, with the way races are handled in the CK now with inherits and lists, doesn't that let custom races use pretty much any hair? (provided the hair mod is an esm)

You are awesome! You fixed it, the hair is perfect! The decals where the problem, I was about to redo the entire mesh in Blender and add it to new bones and completely rewrite the .nif file in NifSkope. Here's what it looks like now. Thank you again, I will make sure that everyone who downloads my mod, knows that you made the update possible.

O the way I originally did DartHairColors is: made the colors, added them to the HairColorFormList, then went to each race and added the colors to their available hair colors. I had to do that for all races (vanilla) and to each gender of that race. All of the files are .esp's didn't think that making them master files would help. I never heard of an inherits list, what is it.

Also ThrottleKitty any request for hair color ( multi-colored, or highlights) just ask, and I'll make them for ya. Thanks again for all your help, and thank you for everyone else all responses helped me understand Photoshop and NifSkope better.

Edited by Dart98Rock

Glad to help :) lowercase name, please!

I'm not totally sure about the race setup, I haven't touched the CK much in a long time. But I thought that headparts were part of lists that define which races can use them, so long as a custom race defines keywords or somesuch, it could be included in such a list. (ie, OogyBoogyElf is an Elf, and can use any headparts that vanilla elves can use)

Edited by throttlekitty