Infinite Loading Screen

Luckyseven95

This happened recently. I was on my way to the Jarl of whiterun. I got through every part fine, however, once i reached the Jarl's place, the loading screen just stuck. The animation kept on going. Music was same as ever. I tried reinstalling, to no prevail. The only times it will load is when i start a new game. Please help !

What mods are you using? is the game up to date? is the mods up to date? any new mod recentley? have you tryed to walk to the Jarl with another new char? :) Edited by Shadiva

What mods are you using? is the game up to date? is the mods up to date? any new mod recentley? have you tryed to walk to the Jarl with another new char? :)

Mods :

ApachiiSkyHair

High Quality Eyes

Skyboost

Yes I'm pretty sure the mods are up to date.

No new Mods recently.

That i'll try ! thanks.

@Luckyseven95: Hi again. I see you have your HUD running now. That's good news. Questions for the new problem: You are still a low level character beginning the main quest with a visit to the Jarl of Whiterun, right? You only have three mods, correct? The first two are fine. Which Bethesda update are you running? The latest is the 1.8 patch, and Steam automatically downloads the patch when you bring up the Steam menu for Skyrim. Skyboost...that I am wondering about. The one on Nexus (r3 in the files tab) is dated Feb. 2012 and was pretty much outdated by patch 1.4. In fact, I don't think it has been updated at all for 1.6, 1.7. or 1.8. So that might be your problem. I can't be certain. But I've read the requests on the Skyboost forum for updates for new patches. You might want to test running it without Skyboost to see if that makes a difference.

@Luckyseven95: Hi again. I see you have your HUD running now. That's good news. Questions for the new problem: You are still a low level character beginning the main quest with a visit to the Jarl of Whiterun, right? You only have three mods, correct? The first two are fine. Which Bethesda update are you running? The latest is the 1.8 patch, and Steam automatically downloads the patch when you bring up the Steam menu for Skyrim. Skyboost...that I am wondering about. The one on Nexus (r3 in the files tab) is dated Feb. 2012 and was pretty much outdated by patch 1.4. In fact, I don't think it has been updated at all for 1.6, 1.7. or 1.8. So that might be your problem. I can't be certain. But I've read the requests on the Skyboost forum for updates for new patches. You might want to test running it without Skyboost to see if that makes a difference.

Okay sorry for the late reply. Tried disabling skyboost. this made no difference. As for the patch version, i am running 1.2.14.0. This is more or less outdated, but afraid updates will further mess up my game.

@Luckyseven95: Bethesda had been working on memory optimization and general stability improvements with every patch. I can't begin to know what problems can be fixed in a 1.2 version. I do hope someone else can help you out. o_O

Okay. I'll try patching to a newer version. Thanks again ! :D