Vampire Immortal Over Lord

DarkArmanVampireLord

Greetings, I do hope that success and happiness be the inseparable parts of your life.

We all loved Skyrim as game players and thanks to mod makers it has become even much more enjoyable.

I am the one that is obsessed with vampires beyond salvation, my whole life is about them, literally my love for vampires is limitless and infinite and the games are the only windows I can be what I love the most.

For me Vampires, especially vampire lords are infinite power that cast darkness over darkness itself, personally I don't care about balance in the game, the idea of becoming a vampire lord to me it to become omnipotent in the game. I also have great ideas about vampires that I share them here with you.

Would mind at least teaching me how to change vampire lord's blood bomb damage amount manually? I have seen mods that allow weapons deal 9000 damage.

I have also used all vampire mods in Skyrim we could have the perfect combination of these:

True vampire Lord

Soys Vampire perks (This one is the best one but sadly is incompatible with special edition)

Better vampires with out a doubt.

I also used Sacrocent and, vampire lord's perks expanded and etc and still nothing has been able to make Vampire Lord as powerful as Soys.

Here are my ideas I hope they'll be useful to you

1- Make great castle like castle Volkihar with great and mighty towers (exactly like Volkihar) on top of a mighty mountain, it should be circled by mountains and ghastly cliffs.

2- I can choose my own coven with main members and other lower members.

3- In entire skyrim everyone should speak about my castle and coven with dread.

4- Clearly with unique dialog I must be recognized as the vampire king/queen.

5- Gargoyles in the castle should be under my command.

6- The throne of Vampire must be Vampiric with skulls and bat wings carved on its frame and two mighty gargoyles should be on both sides of the throne.

7- A very special Vampire style marriage would be very good.( I have the details in my mind)

8- As the master I should be able to make vast requests from my coven.

9- Other Vampire clans should respect my clan.

10. Add a great destructive black hole power to Vampire Lord compatible with all other Vampire Lord mods such as true vampire lord and soys mode.

11- Great Vampire cape I should have like the Vampire in night flier movie.

12- The cape of Vampire Lord must be black.

13- The coffins should be black and for Vampire Lord it hast to be a very mighty one with skull and bat wings on it.

14- A true Vampire Lord can summon a black hole to suck anything in itself and decompose them.

15- A True Vampire Lord can summon a large black cloud that eats anything it touches.

• 4 years later...

Hey, just wanted to respond to this in case you haven't figured it out still:

"Would mind at least teaching me how to change vampire lord's blood bomb damage amount manually? I have seen mods that allow weapons deal 9000 damage"

You gotta get xEdit (SSEEdit for Skyrim SE) and learn how to tinker with it a bit. There are some links you might find useful:

https://stepmodifications.org/wiki/Guide:XEdit
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2660673605
Video: YouTube "How To Use xEdit by GamerPoets" and find the playlist (some info may be outdated but still useful)

Be very careful with this as it's easy to mess things up otherwise. After you have properly installed and setup SSEEdit, Open SSEEdit. Then find and expand the records for "Dawnguard" (should be near the top in the list) -> find and expand the records for 'Spell" -> find the following spells (helps if you sort the list by "name" by clicking on the header at the top):

Name:
Vampiric Drain

There are 5 versions of this spell, distinguished by their FormID and EditorID.

VERY IMPORTANT:

FormIDs:

02019ad5
02019ad6
02019ad7

They should have the following corresponding EditorIDs:

EditorIDs:

DLC1VampireDrain05Alt
DLC1VampireDrain06Alt
DLC1VampireDrain07Alt
DLC1VampireDrain08Alt
DLC1VampireDrain09Alt

Click on each of them. Take a screenshot of everything before you make any changes so you can change it back later if you want to. Then on the right pane, scroll down to 'Effect #3", look at "Magnitude". That's how much damage the spell does. Change it to whatever you want. Effect #0, #1 and #2 are for Absorb Health, Absorb Magicka and Absorb Stamina respectively.

Make a note of what you changed so you can revert the values back to their default ones if you decide to later. Close xEdit and be sure to save the changes. You can check the "backup plugin" option as well if you want another way to be able to restore it later, or just leave it blank if you find it easier to do it manually.

If that's too complex to follow or you are unsure, it's best to avoid it and just rely on mods to buff your damage.

If you accidentally mess something up and can't remember what you changed or what the original value was, open Steam and 'verify ingerity of the game files' to get the original version of the Dawnguard plugin back.

Good luck

Edited by PopDog77