"Look Here You!" For Skyrim Request

SOLIDShift

About 20 days ago((Nov 10th)) I trying to get this mod made. To no avail. So let's try again hm?

This Mod existed once for Oblivion.

Looks odd though and seems to turn the entire body((or is that just how oblivion movement worked?)),

which is.. unfortunate. I'm hoping for only the head to turn, then perhaps you just turn in the direction

you're facing when forward is press. So that movement doesn't really change.

I hope it's possible to make a mod in which the PlayerCharacter's head with track the camera

position while standing still, sitting, ect. So that the head will look in what ever direction

you//the camera is looking. I feel this would add depth and give the PC a slightly less 'soulless' look.

Imagine resting in Skyrim's lovely scenery and you look to the sky, but.. your PC is still looking forward.

Shame really. Wouldn't it be quite wonderful if your PC looked up with you?

And you have to admit the PCs as is don't seem to be 'all there'. It's less like, "You are them" and more like, "You're using this mindless vessel".

I suppose only those who play in 3rd person notice this, and I guess it would have no effect on 1st person players.

I personally use both depending on how I feel, more often than not I use 3rd normally, and 1st to look around//examine things.

I will love who ever can do this mod. <3333

And I'll be your best friend, tehe! ◕ ‿ ◕

Edited by SOLIDShift

Its a very good idea, would realy make the char more alive, and not "you" that controls it that much mroe of a she/him and you feeling in the air :laugh:

Thanks ghosu for the link, a real fun mod, kudos for that :laugh:

Edited by Shadiva

yeah. it could be done. I've seen the heads move in the creation menu.... so I know the heads can be turned, etc. I'd also like it when the PC was idle, it could look at the people or creatures walking by.

or when some npc comes up to talk automatically while you're in third person view, have the pc actually look at them instead of gazing vacantly into space!

edit: never mind, seems that somebody linked to a mod doing this. :)

Edited by AuroraMoon

yeah. it could be done. I've seen the heads move in the creation menu.... so I know the heads can be turned, etc. I'd also like it when the PC was idle, it could look at the people or creatures walking by.

or when some npc comes up to talk automatically while you're in third person view, have the pc actually look at them instead of gazing vacantly into space!

edit: never mind, seems that somebody linked to a mod doing this. :)

Have you tryed the mod ghosu linked, i am doing it right now, and its wonderfull! seriusly give it a try, it does exactley what you wanted there :biggrin:

Ever tried this one? http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/23600

Yes, i'm aware that it is quite different from what you're looking for but at least it adds some depth :D

I'm well aware if that mod. And it added no depth for me, I liked it, for a time, but

because my PC would pay attention to actors that sometimes weren't talking to them

it often felt like I was very disconnected from the PC who would just stare at people,

often those whom were not speaking to them. There was very little, "We are one" and

more "Who the butts are you looking at? Them? They're not even talking to you.

Wait why are you looking over there now? Nono, we're talking with this guy.

Quit staring at that child. *stares at companion* Would you two like a room?" XD

I had that mod for a good two months and it kinda seemed unfocused, or at least that my PC

never focused on where I was focusing. So I'd be looking at someone directly in front of the

camera//crosshair, and she'd look at someone completely out of view. ; n ;

• 1 month later...
Edit: I can sort of get this effect by using TrackIR 5 with its mouse emulation running. I can control my first person view by turning my head. It doesn't make my char look at specific objects in 3rd person though. Edited by steve40