CC:Neon Flats

Deleted18049544User

OK, I have a few questions about the Neon Winter chain.

On my play through I shut down the synth without realizing that was what I was doing. I would prefer to have reactivated her. Is there any way to use console commands to allow me to redo the chain? I am thinking odds of something like that breaking my game are pretty high. Would it work to reset the quest by console commands or am I better off just accepting it as is and doing it different on another play through?

AR!!

Bro... why you always gotta break stuff? That I dunno how to fix and can't help you with?

LOL I'm just kidding.

now... unfortunately.... here, we are talking about creation club stuff, that doesn't come shipped out to all of us, and well...

a lot of us probably don't have it to be able to crack it open and find what the stage ID's are.

You might try cheat terminal. It has some debugging and other quest related functions in it. Tho you will want to return to a neutral cell, before attempting anything. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13285

And I dunno if it will work with anything from the creation crud. :(

But before you try any of this, I definitely recommend doing a fork of your savegame by doing the rename of your character. Just in case anything tried just makes it worse. Speaking of which.... are you playing on survival? Why don't you have a previous save?

Now another thing that I dunno about is whether or not this is going to bug your savegame. Since you've already got those quests recorded in there as having passed the quest stages already.

You can get the ID numbers for the quests by opening the .esl file for the mod in Xedit. Then scroll down the left side panel til you find the name of the CC mod, and then click the + sign next to it to expand it.

Then scroll down til you see + Quest.

Click on that plus sign, and it will show you all the quests that are listed in the mod. It will list the ID number of the quest and the name of the quest.

However... I only know how to set it to a stage in a quest. Not how to completely reset said quest. Tho somebody else may be able to pitch in on what the console command is for that.

Good luck brother :)

AR!!

Bro... why you always gotta break stuff? That I dunno how to fix and can't help you with?

LOL I'm just kidding.

now... unfortunately.... here, we are talking about creation club stuff, that doesn't come shipped out to all of us, and well...

a lot of us probably don't have it to be able to crack it open and find what the stage ID's are.

You might try cheat terminal. It has some debugging and other quest related functions in it. Tho you will want to return to a neutral cell, before attempting anything. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13285

And I dunno if it will work with anything from the creation crud. :sad:

But before you try any of this, I definitely recommend doing a fork of your savegame by doing the rename of your character. Just in case anything tried just makes it worse. Speaking of which.... are you playing on survival? Why don't you have a previous save?

Now another thing that I dunno about is whether or not this is going to bug your savegame. Since you've already got those quests recorded in there as having passed the quest stages already.

You can get the ID numbers for the quests by opening the .esl file for the mod in Xedit. Then scroll down the left side panel til you find the name of the CC mod, and then click the + sign next to it to expand it.

Then scroll down til you see + Quest.

Click on that plus sign, and it will show you all the quests that are listed in the mod. It will list the ID number of the quest and the name of the quest.

However... I only know how to set it to a stage in a quest. Not how to completely reset said quest. Tho somebody else may be able to pitch in on what the console command is for that.

Good luck brother :smile:

I think I break stuff because I have been playing too much FO4. I get technology at my fingertips that I don't know what it does or what effects pushing buttons will have, so in true prewar Fallout fashion I push the button to see what happens next. :ermm:

Seriously though, I backed up stuff if it doesn't work out. I really need to start everything over anyway, but I am enjoying this play through too much.

Quote: I think I break stuff because I have been playing too much FO4

Heyas AR. HA! I got a good laugh from your response bud.

Quote: I get technology at my fingertips that I don't know what it does or what effects pushing buttons will have, so in true prewar Fallout fashion I push the button to see what happens next.

HAHA Like the bright, shiny, red button. Don't touch the red button. Don't touch it! Ok sorry, Ren and Stimpy flashback there!

Heh, I was commenting more on the way that you tend to break the things that I can't fix. It's all good tho, just teasing ;)

Howz it going along with that quest? Did your uninstall and roll back work out?

Just make a save before you do that final thing in the mod. I messed this up for myself too but I saved my game first that made it easy to just load the save and make another choice.

I stopped using this evil CC mod it just wasn't worth the reward which is nice looking place that the institute knows exactly where it is and just gives that creepy you gonna get snatched here vibe and the story behind it is terrible just like many other CC mods whose story was handled by the same modder.