Lightsaber

SuperMajinGogeta4

Since its the future & they have all this nice stuff in the game & what not. I thought maybe a lightsaber would be a pretty cool thing ya know. I guess you could buy it & make it yourself but idk. But I wonder how we could make the saber color change to any. Unless that would be another lightsaber which means a another item on its own taking up space. Just throwing the idea out there.

To each their own, but why is it that as soon as a game starts getting modded consistantly well, there has to be a lightsaber ported in? From Morrowind to Oblivion to Crysis to Fallout3, it doesn't matter the genre or setting, there has to be a lightsaber made.

I'd like to see it done, just to see it... but not for my own use. (I'd rather have a set of Predator Wrist Blades made from a Power Fist, thanks... heheheh.)

To each their own, but why is it that as soon as a game starts getting modded consistantly well, there has to be a lightsaber ported in? From Morrowind to Oblivion to Crysis to Fallout3, it doesn't matter the genre or setting, there has to be a lightsaber made.

I'd like to see it done, just to see it... but not for my own use. (I'd rather have a set of Predator Wrist Blades made from a Power Fist, thanks... heheheh.)

I do not exactly see your point here. Do you have one?

Archived