Is there a solution to the frame rate issues?

Blaze340

Ah probably to much for it to load so the FPS drops so low it craches the game, but that was with both DLC installed right? sorry for being slow :sweat: but needs my facts straight for thinking out what it can be and im abit to tired for this atm i think :pinch: Edited by Shadiva

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah cant be CPU, Sleeping Dogs is abit consuming, best way is to see if a plain Skyrim has the problem so we know where to start,

lets hope we find the problem for this so you can play both DLC or atleast one of them :thumbsup:

o.O I have no problem with sleeping dogs for example, sure sure lagging a bit but more playable than skyrim sometimes :P

Hmm usually it's always the DLC..my skyrim hasn't any problems..except the original's version long term play issues.

Ah probably to much for it to load so the FPS drops so low it craches the game, but that was with both DLC installed right? sorry for being slow :sweat: but needs my facts straight for thinking out what it can be and im abit to tired for this atm i think :pinch:

I got Dawnguard to work on its own without Heartfire. But once I disable dawnguard, the game runs fine all the way til I fast travel or enter any place that a load screen comes up. The load screen would come up for maybe 1 second before the entire game closes out and puts me back on my desktop....

This is getting more cunfusing then the other way around :laugh: but atleast sounds like its not any of the DLC that makes this issue cause both of them were fully uninstalled when you tryed it the last time?

and everything you have is up to date right?

This is getting more cunfusing then the other way around :laugh: but atleast sounds like its not any of the DLC that makes this issue cause both of them were fully uninstalled when you tryed it the last time?

and everything you have is up to date right?

Yes. According to my Skyirm, its current version is 1.8.151.0.7. And graphic card also appears up-to-date...

Oh and both were uninstalled. But that's when I have a crash whenever the game went to a load screen after its initial one. When I enable dawnguard, that's when the loading issues stop....

Edited by Blaze340

Yes with both off, to make sure how Skyrim works first, many changes can be fixed with new char

is this happening when you have created a new character too?

What, when I uninstall both Dawnguard and Heartfire? I'll have to check right quick...