Taurus Raging Bull Model 500, .500 S&W Magnum Revolver

maYuYang

lol, I never imagined that this could cause a debate^^. I actually do not care so much for the ammo type, it's just the model of the weapon. I also agree that another new ammo type would somehow overthrough the gameplay(think of it, you have to scatter the ammo, too...). This gun should be just like a powerful special you can find when exploring, same to the additional smgs or rifles(which iI think are also necessary^^).

I could be some sort of custom version, being able to shoot .44 ammo(I know, not very realistic, but the already in game weapons aren't too, come to think of it, the Minigun uses 5mm bullets...).

I don't even know why there is a problem with a new ammo type for the weapon, it seems arbitrary. Go ahead and make the weapon how you like, I think; if that involves .44 ammo, that's great. If it involves .500S&W that's great, too. If someone feels hurt or annoyed that they have another ammunition type to deal with, then they can modify the esp to change what type it takes or they can use the console to add more ammo.

i also like the idea of more ammo... makes it scarcer

it only get problematic if more than one modder use the same ammo but dont agree on a standard which definately not 100% will do

maybe it would be advisabel to get some modders together to make a whole weapon addon like "real swords" for oblivion which would become the standard weapon thingy... if vash and brupo could find a deal here it would prolly imporve the whole situation... but thats just my thought

Archived