Weapons&Power armor from Warhammer 40K

StulOtcruchenii

So, I heve a real dream to have a heavy bolter, Armor of Blood Ravens and a chainsaw sword instead of non serious "Riper". "This is just breaking an atmosthere of Fallout!"-I'm sure you thought, but...

...We can make a quest about Spacemarine's spaceship crushing on Wasteland (when G.E.C.K. comes, of course), with searchin of reasons of this mysterios crushing, and geting some artifacts!

So, if you got interesteed in it, just post your advise and/or your version of quest below

I'm looking forward for them! :thumbsup:

P.S. Don't be greedy with your advises!

I think people don't like this idea because it would not fit in with lore, but I think someone should make armor that is styled after 40K (they have very good style). It should be similar but not identical, there should be a version that looks kind of like the techmaine drawing in the codex.

How about a major conversion while we're at it?

The FO3 engine would be great as a basis for a 40k mod, it doesn't have to be about epic big battles, more a Necromunda ripoff if you know what I mean.

You, the player, arrives at a wasteland planet where cultists, gangs, and imperials are fighting over control. Many weapons are halfway in game with animations and effects, like flamers and heavy bolters (miniguns), and laser weapons. Radiation could be replaced with chaos energy and radaway with artifacts that keeps it away. Super mutants aren't really that far away from the orks when you think it over.

The landscape, urban and wasteland, really reminds me of 40k, also the building interiors with all the pipes everywhere, the city center looks just like something from cityfight.

There are many possibilities for plots and stuff, I personally think it would rock to have a mod like this. Anyone agrees?

Imperial Style lasguns and Guard Armor would fit the scence and make me a happy bunny. Not much chance of a 40k Commisar costume which would make me really happy, Striding up to feral ghouls, super muties and raiders bellowing 'Kill the Mutant! the Heratic! Purge the Unclean!" :biggrin:

Imperial Style lasguns and Guard Armor would fit the scence and make me a happy bunny. Not much chance of a 40k Commisar costume which would make me really happy, Striding up to feral ghouls, super muties and raiders bellowing 'Kill the Mutant! the Heratic! Purge the Unclean!" :biggrin:

Combat armour is kinda close to guard armour. >.>

I was going to edit some to match my guard army in DoW, but I experimented with just changing the colour and adding a simple logo to a basic armour set and it turned out horribly...

So yeah, I gave up trying to texture. >.<

Archived