Weapons&Power armor from Warhammer 40K

StulOtcruchenii

This would be an awesome mod but I doubt that Games Workshop will let this happen if they can help it. They are very strict with their franchise.

You are absolutely right, coz they will not let us make such mod with their models! If we wont to get it we should make it or buy! :confused:

If everyone remembers the original Fallout had cameos and pop-culture references. eg The smashed whale and bowl of petunias from the Hitchhickers Guide to the Galaxy.

I see no problem in adding in almost anything in that is a nod to our present day culture (infact I feel it's something Fallout 3 is missing in SPADES!)

This would be an awesome mod but I doubt that Games Workshop will let this happen if they can help it. They are very strict with their franchise.

You are absolutely right, coz they will not let us make such mod with their models! If we wont to get it we should make it or buy! :confused:

Fine, then we call it Warscrewdriver 40k and list it as a Parody (yaah, first amendment!). But I still think we should ask for permission to see if they will give us their blessing and let us call it Warhammer 40k and use their material (play material, background info, etc).

Fine, then we call it Warscrewdriver 40k and list it as a Parody (yaah, first amendment!). But I still think we should ask for permission to see if they will give us their blessing and let us call it Warhammer 40k and use their material (play material, background info, etc).

It's not like you'll be trying to make money using it, would they even have a reason to get upset about it?

This situation rmembered me plugin on Tesnexus callaed "Hashashin" instead of "Assassin". Of course there wasn't indentical armor or gear from Assassin's Creed, but it was similar to it. So, i agree with you, but name of it rather stupid, we should find a better one :closedeyes:

This situation rmembered me plugin on Tesnexus callaed "Hashashin" instead of "Assassin". Of course there wasn't indentical armor or gear from Assassin's Creed, but it was similar to it. So, i agree with you, but name of it rather stupid, we should find a better one :closedeyes:

Hammer, screwdriver, wrench, drill, etc. I was just shoving a random work tool into the name as an example. Hashashin, being an ancient form of the word assassin, fits well. Perhaps you'd prefer Waraxe 40k, Wartank 40k, Warmonger 40k or Battlehammer 40k, Skirmishhammer 40k, Genocidedrillpress 56k, whatever.

I think we should find out if they will let us use their name before deciding to come up with a new one.

Hammer, screwdriver, wrench, drill, etc. I was just shoving a random work tool into the name as an example. Hashashin, being an ancient form of the word assassin, fits well. Perhaps you'd prefer Waraxe 40k, Wartank 40k, Warmonger 40k or Battlehammer 40k, Skirmishhammer 40k, Genocidedrillpress 56k, whatever.

I think we should find out if they will let us use their name before deciding to come up with a new one.

Listen to me with attention, THEY WILL NEVER LET US TAKE NAME OF THEIR FRANCHAISE, so we must just make it and enjoy results of our work! :biggrin:

Archived