mod conflict? after main quest temple not destroyed and no statue

aptec

Hi

If someone can help me with a bat file or console commands.

My oblivion crashes in the main quest in the setstage MQ16 60

I had to use console and load the ending video with setstage MQ16 65

After the video it doesn't crash, I wait for Ocato and Baurus, talk to both, activate dragon armor quest and when I go out the temple district doesn't have anything destroyed. Like new and without the statue. All the people saying it is great but no new district loaded.

With mods to rebuild the temple district they work but the statue is not there in everyone.

I supose it is a bug and it doesn't load the correct destroyed district. As I said perhaps making a bat or with console commands someone can help me. I suspect it could be RAEWD or some mod that blocks the temple district but I am not sure.

Also when I go to the palace the door lost the interaction and I can go through it and fall into a blocked space inside the textures.

After that I have only to take the dragon armor and start shivering isles..........

Also I want to ask something about minimap 0.7.2 I have been playing a lot with my modded oblivion and I left the primary quest for the end. When I went to Kvatch and finished closing the portal and the city quest the minimap in my oblivion started not to work properly. The local mode is always working fine but in the world mode only it was showing the cursor direction but fixed in the kvatch door/oblivion portal.

When I move to other places and through cyrodill the point is always in kvatch and doesn't move with me, in the big map I can see my correct position but not in the minimap. Also I tried one last thing. It was going to shivering isles and return. But in Shivering the map changed and was fixed in the portal to shivering and when I return to Cyrodill the world map view is fixed in Shivering.

As I said local mode is always working fine. If somebody can help me to fix this... I can finish the game using only local view but I want to know what is happening.

thanks in advance, cheers

What do you get in the console if you use 'getstage mq16'? It could be that your 'setstage mq16 60' and 'setstage mq16 65' didn't trigger the final stages of the quest (stages 80 and then 100).