Porting from nexus to xbox one

Queendespira

Assuming you have permission to port these mods, it's not all that hard. You open up the CK, load the mod, sign in to Bethesda.net via the File menu, then just click on the Upload to Xbox on Bethesda.net (or something to that effect) button. It will give you a few prompts about creating an archive file (which is required for Xbox mods) and then it will publish the mod and give you a link to further edit it on Bethesda.net.

Having permission to port them, is the key words there.

Some modders don't care about it. And they usually say so there in their page. But even in those cases, it's considered good to let them know that you're doing it. That way, if they're ok with it, they can even put a link to the mod on their page.

Also, some mods specifically state in their permissions that they are Not to be uploaded to bethesda.net

Keep in mind tho, that by doing so, you are taking responsibility for those mods. If there's a problem with the port, or a problem with the mod, you will be the one that people come to when there's a problem with it.

If they're mods that you are making yourself, then yeah... the port has to be done through the CK. This is of course, if you're talking about bethesda games. If it's a game that is from a different brand, you may want to ask about how to do it in the support forums for that particular game.

I was hoping someone could help me with this? Im not sure how to do it and i don't wanna mess anything up on the author's end i would much appreciate it or any recommendations would work also...im not sure if my previous post was up or not loaded o-o i cant remember...anyway just message me...