Can't talko to some people

dant3s5

Hi, I played long time without being werewolf or vampire and I just wanted to test how it looks like, i have dawnguard and i wanted test vampire first, so i finished some dawnguard quests and i had option to turn into one with help of lord harkon, after some short time I went to Whiterun and there is a major problem, I can't talk to any trader, and some other people, I thought it was only dawnguard bug, so I loaded save before I wenta vampire and now tested werewolf, I was wrong, it's not dawnguard, werewolf have same problem (And before you ask, No, I didn't enter town in beast mode, I'm not an idiot). So is this bug or this meant to be like this?

BTW, if I refuse to get vampirism by lord harkon I can go back there later to get vampirism?

I never had that bug, if it's not some mod bug or mod conflict, I would really give the Unofficial Skyrim Patch, and Unofficial Dawnguard Patch (and if you have Hearthfire the Unofficial Hearthfire Patch) a try. There are so many bugs fixed by those, to list them all would take multiple pages. Here's the links to those.

Unofficial Skyrim Patch

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch

EDIT:

If you refuse Harkon you will be banned from entering Volkihar Keep without violence, afterwards along the Dawnguard main quest you will have a chance to become Vampire Lord from Serana.

Edited by fms1

Ok, thanks, I will test those,

And one thing:

Can I get vampirism from other vampires around Skyrim like normal? If yes, can I turn vampire lord?

You can still get the normal vampirism same as always, but not Vampire Lord unless you use a console command or a mod that allows it.

Edited by fms1