ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Vanilla NPC's have the GREY FACE bug, my custom ones are fine!

KnightRangersGuild

Just what it says, vanilla npc's have the grey face bug and standard Ctrl+F4 export is not working. I've only just noticed this and don't really know when it occurred, I noticed it after I accidentally turning off all my mods in NMM with that stupid button.

In fact I even tried removing all the facegen data in textures and meshes, still the same. Apparently not all npc's are doing this but a good number of them are, like all of the companions, and all of the vampires that have tried to kill me from Dawnguard, I haven't actually been to Dawnguard yet though. Can anyone help with this I've already looked into forums and google and all solutions I already know but none are working.

I apparently fixed this issue, I'm really not sure how exactly but I shall tell you all what I did...... I had a suspicion that what caused this bug had to do with ApachiiSkyHair NPC Overhaul, I never had this issue before and ApachiiSkyHair NPC Overhaul has always worked great for me until I accidentally disabled all my mods at once through NMM and I believe that's what caused the initial problem. So then I noticed all the NPC's with the Facial discoloration bug and went back to the ApachiiSkyHair NPC Overhaul page and saw that it does in fact cause this bug. So I downloaded the patches and installed them, well, It didn't work, but here is the strange part, The patches didn't work when they were installed so naturally I uninstalled them and guess what ? All the effected NPC's were back to normal! I cant exactly explain it but it but I do hope this lends some help to some other poor soul having that same problem. I also would like to thank all the people that helped me with this on this forum, Oh! wait....No one did help me...hmmm that's right sorry. LOL

Edit: I made a mistake in this when I first posted it, but it is now fixed. I was originally referring to UFO as the problem but I meant ApachiiSkyHair NPC Overhaul, sorry if that lended to some confusion.

Edited by KnightRangersGuild