The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

All clicked.

Damn, my two eggs are a bit late, gotta post more...

Only your water is an ER canidate..anythign 3 days or under, the link for both ERs are in my Sig...DC fansite is being wonky right now, so I put it in Soti ER for you..

Your others are fine till they hit 3 days or below..then as I said use the links in my Sig..

Goddess those Sunsets are my favourite absobluddylutely the loveliest I think when grown....ah another hacthie, the other sunset grew up just in time.. so I have new Sunset..for aclickin'..

all clicked..

Edited by Aeryn333

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only your water is an ER canidate..anythign 3 days or under, the link for both ERs are in my Sig...DC fansite is being wonky right now, so I put it in Soti ER for you..

Your others are fine till they hit 3 days or below..then as I said use the links in my Sig..

Yeah, i shouldn't worry too much...

does anyone know HOW rare paper eggs are?

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

i´ve seen one today :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

but thanks to the f***** slow loading dc :wallbash: :wallbash:

site someone else got it :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

GRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whew so, now i calmed down :sweat:

alright next time it will be mine :thumbsup:

i´ve seen one today :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

but thanks to the f***** slow loading dc :wallbash: :wallbash:

site someone else got it :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Exactly my reaction at the vampire dragons last Halloween. I wanted one so bad! Oh well.

:wallbash:

i´ve seen one today :wallbash:

but thanks to the f***** slow loading dc :wallbash:

site someone else got it :wallbash:

:wallbash:

Just trying to quote you I got this error..I had to edit some out to just post this..

You have posted a message with more emoticons that this board allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message..

CrazyBegga, here's the thing OK..You have not been here long enough so, I will tell you, when one of the Goddesses post in orange it means:

Now read this whole thing, its Ok really..

From your profile your what in your late 20's..

Dezi and I the two Goddesses in charge try to show an example here, for there are wee ones that come here also, and this is meant as a safe place for them..

I even think in the whole of the main Nexus forum there is a gif limit.. 3 per post is fine but all them wallbashes, to many..when just 3 would have gotten the message across..

We all sometimes lose something and come get it out, that is fine..as I did when my wee charges gold died..and that's that, but this paper is becoming a constant complaint..for several posts now..let it go, it will come to you, you never know when a gift may come out of the blue, if you calm yourself a bit..

The DC forum has a thread or did for that, but I believe it was closed for if left unchecked it gets out of hand, with to much drama, and that's not why were here, tell us of your loss, but let it go also..

Also the edited out language, eh listen I do my share of cusssing in Éire, its no big deal, here, la...we are not so uptight about it, with children..we let them be, we figure its better than acting out, as long as the cuss is not directed at anyone..in a bad way..

But I have to respect the cultures of many here,and here there be wee ones..most from the US..real wee ones..So if I abide here knowing that, so must we all..

So I ask you for their sakes you restrain yourself just a wee bit..No cussing here, even edited out ones, cause any kid can figure it out..just for the wee ones that visit here and are members, dial it down a wee bit OK!!!!

Like eh la.. you also really need to stop putting yourself down so much..my freindly advice,it does a number on yiour stomach when your older, if your get so upset all the time,and down on yourself ...cheer up mate, your paper will come in good time. :wink:

Like I know you, no apology needed, la, just relax, enjoy and see what comes to you.. :smile:

Goddess Crone Aeryn

Edited by Aeryn333