The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clicked y'all :)

EDIT: One of my hatchlings is dying, can it maybe go in the ER?

I already did it, don't worry.

Which ER site are you using Azir...It should of grown up by now, so I put it in Soti also..

For the other ER gets wiped to often..since it didn't say it was already in there, I put it in..Soti also OK Johny..

Eh whoa,within seconds its all grown..I am beginning to like Soti ER better..

Crazy Begga, your black alt is in Soti now also..it was just at 3 days acceptable line,, so it should be grown, by the time you get back..

All clicked..and bloody'ell Dezi love,the gold was a boy it wouldn't gender so i put it in ER for it was low, and this eve, all grown up, so here we go again, I will get you your boy...I wish they'd allow us to trade adults..

Dezi I bred you another summer, someone stole it, that was fast, as I tired to get the wee hatchling in your scroll..

Bloody'ell that rarely happens ta me, but now and again in a blue moon it does.. :confused:

All clicked again...I have a some new wee eggies ta click..

Edited by Aeryn333

Which ER site are you using Azir...It should of grown up by now, so I put it in Soti also..

For the other ER gets wiped to often..since it didn't say it was already in there, I put it in..Soti also OK Johny..

Eh whoa,within seconds its all grown..I am beginning to like Soti ER better..

Crazy Begga, your black alt is in Soti now also..it was just at 3 days acceptable line,, so it should be grown, by the time you get back..

All clicked..and bloody'ell Dezi love,the gold was a boy it wouldn't gender so i put it in ER for it was low, and this eve, all grown up, so here we go again, I will get you your boy...I wish they'd allow us to trade adults..

Dezi I bred you another summer, someone stole it, that was fast, as I tired to get the wee hatchling in your scroll..

Bloody'ell that rarely happens ta me, but now and again in a blue moon it does.. :confused:

All clicked again...I have a some new wee eggies ta click..

Ok, thank you both!

Clicking you people