The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Redhorizon09

Born: May 1979

Reason for joining the Order: Dragons are amazing creatures and I've always been interested in them concerning mythical stories and anything related.

Title you wish to be known by: Dragoner

Name: Redhorizon09

Born: May 1979

Reason for joining the Order: Dragons are amazing creatures and I've always been interested in them concerning mythical stories and anything related.

Title you wish to be known by: Dragoner

Clicked your eggs...The Crone Goddess Aeryn officially says..Céad Míle Fáilte! (One hundred thousand welcomes!)to the Dragon Order mate..we have but simple rule here in our wee family, respect all, and clicketh unto others as thou wishes to be clicked upon..

Céad míle fáilte(a hundered thousand welcomes) Dragoner.. :biggrin:

Goddess Dezi will write your name in the records..also

All the rest clicked also..later all !!!!

Hello. Nice to meet everyone. I am new and would like to join the Order of the Dragon. To me, dragons are mysterious powerful beings that were never fully understood by mankind. I am also new to Dragon Cave.

Simple rules, respect all, and clicketh on others as thou wishes to be clicked upon, we are a wee family here, and watch out for each other..

Tis easy fill the below form, and either I the Crone Goddess Aeryn or the Maiden Goddess Dezi will officially welcome you..and the clicking will begin..

The first page is in me Sig click on me name Crone Goddess Aeryn a link to first page.. and acquaint yourself a bit..

After the form is filled and your officially welcomed Goddess Dezi will write your name in the records.. :smile:

Fill out this form

Name:

Born:

Reason for joining the Order:

Title you wish to be known by:

OT yet not..On a personal note being from Éire, I agree with your awareness of the much misunderstood more than just a myth Dragons..To many countries like Ireland and others these creatures were very real powerfully wise beings..Aye!!!! They just passed through the mist like many beings and creatures, who did not like the way the world was heading the way of violence and war..yet between the mist, along with the Sidhe, they still are and can be reached by those who still believe..la