The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

Sorry, this will be my last post. I tried to get my own egg, but got hung up on the Dragon Cave Register Forum Shop. Kept asking me to correct the following errors, but nothing was highlighted. Put in all the info as directed, but I guess I was doing something wrong. So after my upteenth time of trying to join I simply...gave up.

Ok la, that's better, to be direct, leaves no doubt..whether your serious trying or being a troll..we had one here once was a real pain..Ok wee one I can help if you really want to join..

If you need help with the Dragon Cave page just ask, be happy to walk you through it..I mean it...

OR...Tell me what name you would like to use, and I will set up your page, give you the link to it, in a PM..and then after I do you can then change your password, would you like me to do that for you..?????

To join our Dragon Order here..after you get your fiurst egg..First we get you set up at the Drag cave, if you want mwe to help I will..then fill this form out..OK..

Name:Ehari

Born:During The First Eclipse

Reason for joining the Order: I received a vision in a dream, from a great and powerful Alpha Dragon. I rode atop her back as she carried me across a golden sea. We landed on a beach, and the Alpha Dragon met with an Omega Dragon, and the two began dueling. I was ordered to climb a nearby cliff and when I reached the top, I found an egg, nestled in a nest of clouds.

Submit the Title you wish to be known by: Queen Tahri

I am currently wandering through the cave, searching for the egg in my vision.

http://dragcave.net/ look here cloud warrior! :whistling:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you are looking at your scroll click on your egg. From there there should be a link saying "Show HTML/BBCode links". Click on that and then copy-and-paste the BBCode into your sig. It should look something like this.

Finally, I've found her, and she's precious. Such a beautiful thing; this egg of mine. I love her dearly, though I can't seem to place my child in my sig...I must summon the wisdom of a Grand Goddess.

I am so happy for you, your dream, was most precious..its grand isn't it riding atop a Dragon in ones dream..and so meaningful your dream..do you know that..

To answer your reply PM, no you can't change the name you choose on your scroll, you would have to make a new one..eh like so glad you joined and found your dream egg..la

Eh glad you got your wee precious child now, and we'll help you till that wee one is showing up, as Azir said do that and soon, we'll be able to give clicks of love to the wee one, and warmly welcome you into our Order..Queen Tahri

Need anymore help do not be afraid to ask..

Soon as that egg appears Goddess Maiden Dezi will add you to the scroll of members..

Forgive this auld Irish Crone, for thinking such a gentle wee one as you was being sarcastic, about the can you eat a dead egg.. but with my dyslexia, sometimes has me reading others wrong, and that statement was ambigious to me..like we all make mistakes tis part of being humyn , and so is saying sorry..you certainly belong here...I feel it now..

Like I am so glad I listened to my spirit, at last, and not just my stupid impatient pain, however it did get you to open up, so all's not lost,I guess..no harme no foul as we say here..

So glad I PM'd you now, and you replied....for a wee child of the Fey, or Sidhe as we call them here in Ireland, for sure hides somewhere behind Queen Tahri :smile:

can't wait to click her meanwhile all else clicked..

Finally, I've found her, and she's precious. Such a beautiful thing; this egg of mine. I love her dearly, though I can't seem to place my child in my sig...I must summon the wisdom of a Grand Goddess.

Queen Tahri, you can place your egg/dragon in your sig the same way you put pictures or other links in there. If you need help PM me and I'll try to show you -- I learned it on my own through experimentation. But we can't help you with our clicks unless you get it in there!

Clicking...

(AzirAphale001)

Thank you for helping me. I somehow lost track of the how's, but reclaimed my understanding with your help.

I am so happy for you, your dream, was most precious..its grand isn't it riding atop a Dragon in ones dream..and so meaningful your dream..do you know that..

To answer your reply PM, no you can't change the name you choose on your scroll, you would have to make a new one..eh like so glad you joined and found your dream egg..la

Eh glad you got your wee precious child now, and we'll help you till that wee one is showing up, as Azir said do that and soon, we'll be able to give clicks of love to the wee one, and warmly welcome you into our Order..Queen Tahri

Soon as that egg appears Goddess Maiden Dezi will add you to the scroll of members..

Forgive this auld Irish Crone, for thinking such a gentle wee one as you was being sarcastic, about the can you eat a dead egg.. but with my dyslexia, sometimes has me reading others wrong, and that statement was ambigious to me..like we all make mistakes tis part of being humyn , and so is saying sorry..you certainly belong here...I feel it now..

Like I am so glad I listened to my spirit, at last, and not just my stupid impatient pain, however it did get you to open up, so all's not lost,I guess..no harme no foul as we say here..

So glad I PM'd you now, and you replied....for a wee child of the Fey, or Sidhe as we call them here in Ireland, for sure hides somewhere behind Queen Tahri :smile:

The dream was very real, and vivid. At least, only as vivid as a dream could be. I've wondered about these things. The meaning of dreams and dragons eludes a childlike mind like mine. What could it mean? Is there meaning? Perhaps. Perhaps not. But if nothing else, my dream has made me a Queen. I've found the company of Goddesses, and if all dreams were so kind, I'd sleep sounder at night.

My Irish Crone worry not; even though I am a steely one, the heart beating inside my chest is not made of stone. Your are forgiven. I sensed the frustration in your initial message and feel sorry for those in this world who gave you reason to doubt the sincerity of my words.

Now that she is home, my child is happy. I can feel her joy resonating through the shell that nestles her like a cradle. I don't think I'm finished, for something yet isn't right...but for now I'll wonder what should I name her?

(AzirAphale001)

Thank you for helping me. I somehow lost track of the how's, but reclaimed my understanding with your help.

The dream was very real, and vivid. At least, only as vivid as a dream could be. I've wondered about these things. The meaning of dreams and dragons eludes a childlike mind like mine. What could it mean? Is there meaning? Perhaps. Perhaps not. But if nothing else, my dream has made me a Queen. I've found the company of Goddesses, and if all dreams were so kind, I'd sleep sounder at night.

My Irish Crone worry not; even though I am a steely one, the heart beating inside my chest is not made of stone. Your are forgiven. I sensed the frustration in your initial message and feel sorry for those in this world who gave you reason to doubt the sincerity of my words.

Now that she is home, my child is happy. I can feel her joy resonating through the shell that nestles her like a cradle. I don't think I'm finished, for something yet isn't right...but for now I'll wonder what should I name her?

egg not clickable

Species, your egg isn't clickable. I believe you added it as an image and not a link. Does the code look like this?

[url="http://dragcave.net/view/O5QD"][img=http://dragcave.net/image/O5QD.gif][/url]

Aye it is not, look at the text Azir gave you and just select all in that BBcode box, for forum Sigs it says..copy and paste in your Sig...

here I will show you what they look like..

First click on this link, see pic.. affer you click on your egg in your scroll

Then copy select all from the second box, says BBcode, for forum Sigs, except yours will have your egg code..and then paste in your Sig above your quotes is best..

Hope that helps...