The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All my eggs have cracks...! Not long to go. Have clicked everyones eggs. Seems like the site is back. I tried to get on at school but it was taking ages to load.

Rounds clciked again, starting with...I see Maiden Dezi, that your Guardian and Water have now given birth welcome to the new egg..and breeding..Tmr I breed my silver ..

Congrats on the your namesake also...someone beat me to it, ah well.. :rolleyes:

Remember my new ones..also...take care all...

Yeah Grand Dragon Champion..!!!!

Awww a dragon grew up my Storm whilst I was posting..I have to put her, aye a girl, into my scroll.

to make room..See how fast I type..not!!!

This is not another of my concerned ' lectures', so no worries.*smile* This is just an option for others that do not post allot of places..

Since I do not post allot, I joined the Dragon Cave forum,back when I got gifted my silver, just to be able to contact breeders, and the gifting tree, but other than the Breeding stables,and Gifting Tree, I find the lot ofttimes very young rude posters..there, IME..In off topic threads , many who can tear you a new one, and moderators there, seem not to watch out for others, as they do here..its nothing like here..so that has not become a great posting option for me, to get views.. I like it here, where you know moderators have your back..and friends also.. :thumbsup: So I cannot depend on there given me views either..

So I am putting the link to the DCfansite which has all three things there, ICU-(emergencies under 3 days)Hatchery( eggs you want to give a boost to, that need more views fast)and the Day Care(hatchlings you want to give a boost to ups views fast) in my Sig, for there may be others who do not post allot of places, or even here, or other topics on the Nexus, like myself..

Younger people also who can't be here much because of school would greatly benefit, from getting needed views there, as members here give the needed clicks..

However if you don't post allot here either, your posts can get lost in the shuffle, I have noticed,and likewise your eggs, and hatchlings, not get the repeat views they need..

This Dragon Cave fan site has been a Goddess send, after getting ,my needed clicks here, this place has helped all my wee ones get enough repeat views fast to grow up, and be well..

They also have pop-up rotators, you can click on bring up a small window for each.. that you can leave on, inthe background.. for both hatchery and daycare, and that way you give yourself views, and also help others at the same time..whilst you do other things..

The site goes down form time to time, as they clear out fullgrowns, but I find they get it back up and running again quicky.IME..a good bunch there, that care..

I highly recommend it for those who do not post allot..It has saved me more than once..So it will be in Orange in my Sig for all who want to benefit from this Sister site of the Dragon Caves..

I hope this helps some of you like me, who do not post allot of places or often..I wish I could, but this recovery is not going to be as fast as I wanted it to be.. I come here, for this is where I want to focus what energy I do have..la.. I care about everyone here, and our Lil Dragon families.. :smile:

Post moved for length..Rounds done again, and my scroll updated..now..

By the Goddess as I sat here proof read my post my Magi egg cracked yeah!!!!!

~Grand Crone Goddess Aeryn~

Edited by Aeryn333