The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

Sorry I have not bben here all..Over the holidays, I had some emm complications...

I am really confined to bed, for now till a week, no messing about this time as I did before.., or the Dr threatens to hospitalise me again..

So please take care of my eggs and wee ones, and TA for taken care 3 of them grew up, this is the frist time on my computer, in a bit..But I must obey her, or else I was told..

So Goddess Dezi make sure my page is tagged and see, that my young ones and holiday egg I am just putting up now is cared for..hugs and kisses to you..

If this gets lost in the shuffle make sure Goddess Dezi is directed to it ok..all..

Miss you all be back when I am able..

Have a Happy New Years, and a belated birthday wish to the birthday boy, 18, live it up laddie..Ok. really must got lay down, pain is a bit much.....see you all on the flip side la..

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I have not bben here all..Over the holidays, I had some emm complications...

I am really confined to bed, for now till a week, no messing about this time as I did before.., or the Dr threatens to hospitalise me again..

So please take care of my eggs and wee ones, and TA for taken care 3 of them grew up, this is the frist time on my computer, in a bit..But I must obey her, or else I was told..

So Goddess Dezi make sure my page is tagged and see, that my young ones and holiday egg I am just putting up now is cared for..hugs and kisses to you..

If this gets lost in the shuffle make sure Goddess Dezi is directed to it ok..all..

Miss you all be back when I am able..

Have a Happy New Years, and a belated birthday wish to the birthday boy, 18, live it up laddie..Ok. really must got lay down, pain is a bit much.....see you all on the flip side la..

Fear not dear heart, your eggs and young shall be well tended by all. You rest and recover for the order watches and protects its own,especially the Goddess Crone. Get well soon.

Official Mandate: I hereby decree that all members take responsability for the care of Aeryn's eggs and young. I'm usually not very pushy but in this I will be.We all took an oath,now is time to follow thru on it. Thankyou