The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I notice Mayu's eggs with not enough clicks.lets all remember our duties please. OK, I'm off to breed....not me, some dragons

The Crone Goddess Aeryn concurs with Maiden Dezi,even though sick with pain thing, I've not been here a few days, been under the weather..With what I must deal with physcially I will be here, , and then have some real bad days and not be here..But if i can with notifications on

read the post in my in-box, and come here, despite it all.. when I hear someone hasn't enough clicks, so all you can too..Don't make the Crone and Maiden have to ask you all to click..Ok mates.. :closedeyes:

Don't forget my babers also, when I disappear for a few days, here and there..you might nned to go back a few pages to find me..its reality I have to live with for me..

My new lil pink needs clicks..

Breeding Dezi, could that be lil Zuba... :wink:

I notice Mayu's eggs with not enough clicks.lets all remember our duties please. OK, I'm off to breed....not me, some dragons

The Crone Goddess Aeryn concurs with Maiden Dezi,even though sick with pain thing, I've not been here a few days, been under the weather..With what I must deal with physcially I will be here, , and then have some real bad days and not be here..But if i can with notifications on

read the post in my in-box, and come here, despite it all.. when I hear someone hasn't enough clicks, so all you can too..Don't make the Crone and Maiden have to ask you all to click..Ok mates.. :closedeyes:

Don't forget my babers also, when I disappear for a few days, here and there..you might nned to go back a few pages to find me..its reality I have to live with for me..

My new lil pink needs clicks..

Breeding Dezi, could that be lil Zuba... :wink:

zuba will be put to stud tomarrow love, hopefully I'll get some nice eggs.I did get a new glowing one from a breed yesterday(not zuba)