The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had to release my storm it gendered female, I want a pair of each, of the ones I don't intend to breed much..so am trying again with a limited time rescued, storm egg for a male..

Its sad, Miach my silver males, first born child I released, and I just clicked on it to find out someone let it die, its always sad, when those wee ones you have to release to make room for my silver birth, to find out someone let the wee one die..ah well..

I bred this morn, well I bred my silver male dragon again..he bred with my water female..gave me one babae..a blue after I read what happened to his first born blue.. I kept this one..Poor Miach my silver male is sad..

My new lil blue egg, my silver male's just born wee eggie...needs some love all..Clicky..

Just clicked all..till next time..Congrats on all the new ones and hatched ones.. :smile:

And your new wee one Dezi... :thumbsup:

One more round of clicks done, before my weekend...rest ahhhh sweet rest...and rain rain rain..but then what else does it do in Ireland but rain.....Think I'll stoke the fireplace, and curl up with me wee furball...and dream of dragons....be well all..