The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad the Grand Mother Goddess Dani is back, being in different time zones, East Coast USA is five hours away from us, and West coast of USA 8 hours away..So means someone is always here..but Grand Dragon Crone Aeryn has a bad ear infection, and taking naps allot, but I still come and click,, and check out the new arrivals...then go back and lay down..

So lets see what has occurred, since I was last here...

The Shadow Master eggs all hatched welcome wee ones, congrats also...

Ah at last congrats also on your new new wee ones Grand Dragon Champion Josh..

Look at that one of my own babaes grew up all ready.....Her name is Nu Kai-Ling, it means she who succeeds is is exceptionally bright

Look at all the wee ones Mother Goddess Dani..Your pink is close..one letter is missing, and its one word.. and without the fadas it means something else.....so pink in Irish Gaelic is ...Bándearg....

Close enough though...la...ittle Irish lesson, if you don't mind Grand Mother Goddess Dani, dear one.. :wink:

Ah all rest nice Cymry names...My red one has a Cymry name also after the the rWelsh Red Dragom..Its Ddraig Goch Fach :meaning the Dear Red Dragon--fach is a term of endearment meaning depends on how its used..can be dear one or little one..

Well Congrats on all the new hatchlings, and see patience does pay offf... :thumbsup:

I just finished my rounds of clicking, be back later...all...

~Grand Dragon Crone Goddess Aeryn~

Glad the Grand Mother Goddess Dani is back, being in different time zones means someone is always here..but Grand Dragon Crone Aeryn has a bad ear infection, and taking naps allot, but I still come and click,, and check out the new arrivals...then go back and lay down..

Look at that one of my own babaes grew up all ready.....Her name is Nu Kai-Ling, it means she who succeeds is is exceptionally bright

Look at all the wee ones Mother Goddess Dani..Your pink is close..one letter is missing, and its one word.. and without the fadas it means something else.....so pink in Irish Gaelic is ...Bándearg....

Close enough though...la...ittle Irish lesson, if you don't mind Grand Mother Goddess Dani, dear one.. :wink:

Ah all rest nice Cymry names...My red one has a Cymry name also after the the rWelsh Red Dragom..Its Ddraig Goch Fach :meaning the Dear Red Dragon--fach is a term of endearment meaning depends on how its used..can be dear one or little one..

Well Congrats on all the new hatchlings, and see patience does pay offf... :thumbsup:

The internet gave me that for pink...but withthe accent...which I dont know where it is on stoopid American keyboard...so tells me please? I can not change it though for reals but I learn anyway Goddess Aeryn!

Glad the Grand Mother Goddess Dani is back, being in different time zones means someone is always here..but Grand Dragon Crone Aeryn has a bad ear infection, and taking naps allot, but I still come and click,, and check out the new arrivals...then go back and lay down..

The internet gave me that for pink...but withthe accent...which I dont know where it is on stoopid American keyboard...so tells me please? I can not change it though for reals but I learn anyway Goddess Aeryn!

OT Goddess to Goddess

Never trust the Internet for an exact translation is what we tell people from the States here...ask on a Irish translation board, or from an Irish person...

Now fadas its easy..

here's the codes..

.It might not work sometimes directly to the messgae board itself for US keyboards, you might need to do it it in notepad first not sure, but remember there is always the symbols in Character map in accessories, system tools, character map.. in your start menu..

Hold down the alt key...whilst pressing each of these codes on the number pad.. do not let go of the alt,key till the letter appears.

á -0225

Á-0193

é-0233

É-0201

í-0237

Í-0205

ó-0243

Ó-0211

ú-0250

Ú-0218

Failte Romhat Mo Chara ( your very welcome my friend) Goddess Dani

Wow, that's a nice bit of Info.....I always wondered how you do that on American keyboard's.....So thank you for the Info Aeryn.

now onto the Introductions.

* holds up my newly hatched Gray Dragon *

Everyone I'd like you to meet Razdin.......as well as my new Egg * the red one *

- Raz

Wow, that's a nice bit of Info.....I always wondered how you do that on American keyboard's.....So thank you for the Info Aeryn.

now onto the Introductions.

* holds up my newly hatched Gray Dragon *

Everyone I'd like you to meet Razdin.......as well as my new Egg * the red one *

- Raz

Failte(your welcome)

The Grand Crone Goddess Aeryn welcomes the newest babae, Aww cute.. Grand Dragon Knight, Raz,as well as your new egg...grandest welcome..

Edit***Also the Maiden Goddess Dezi gave birth again, what a fine one, won't she be suprised when she returns her second babae hatched also..I welcome it..

Annoucement..The Grand Goddess Crone Aeryn has named, my Airborne blue dragon Griogair its Scottish Gaelic for ever vigilant .with his watchful eye..as he flies the skies above looking down on all..to make sure all is safe..well he will when he's grown...

Adit ****I know I said I would choose my 5th dragon on my birthday, 5th Dec..but The magickal orange abandoned egg appeared and I thought how nice if I choose one on my Birthday and ones hatched on it...here's hoping..so I have new orange egg, and then a blue female water dragon appeared I have been looking long for one..so I hope maybe both will hatch on my BD...I want a silver for my BD but have no idea what kind of egg they have...

I finshed my clicky click, on all, now don't forget my new eggs...please click so they hatch on my BD.. :smile:

Edited by Aeryn333

As the Night that buries all before it in Darkness, your Dragon color is...

http://www.geocities.com/teo592/quiz/images/drblack.jpg

If there ever was an apparition of Evil to strike terror into the hearts of man and beast, your Inner Dragon is it. Blackies are a fairly common dragon and are considered one of two harmonious dragons. Your antithesis is the White Dragon. Together, you two embody the Yin and Yang concept of eastern religions (especially Taoism).

But of course, being a Blackie on the inside you couldn't care less about that religion garbage. You like to chomp things, cause trouble, make off with people's significant others, and so on and so forth. Your favorable attributes are night, the Moon, the stars, dreams, psychic guidance, balancing Karma, seeking truth, and helpful dark magic. Everybody's still got to watch out for you though, because deep down you like to smite at random and have a nasty breath weapon combination of Fire and Acid. *evil grin* Fun, no?

:whistling: