The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

Did someone mention feasting on something?

Not exactly 'something', dearheart, twood seem our Dezi is slipping, .loll... :wink: bring that Tullamore Dew, though, well then, I may just forget meself..and bring her to attention..... :cool:

all clicked!!!

I've never had Tullamore Dew...; might I join you?

indeed you may.IMO it's Irelands finest sipping whiskey :biggrin: ( I take after my dad,he won't drink anything but that)! welll I like cognac also :biggrin:

Right you are then, our Dezi has good taste..aye you do womon.. :biggrin:

Herc course you can join us, if your up to it..bells and all..wherever :whistling:

I am being terribly naughty amidst the clicking today..

I have my moments..I am not all serious and wisdom sharing you know, . la..After all I am a Sagg imp at times, a red-haired Irish one at that..I have a mischievous side also..as do all daughters of the Sidhe..

***edited because others type faster than me..

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not exactly 'something', dearheart, twood seem our Dezi is slipping, .loll... :wink: bring that Tullamore Dew, though, well then, I may just forget meself..and bring her to attention..... :cool:

all clicked!!!

indeed you may.IMO it's Irelands finest sipping whiskey :biggrin: ( I take after my dad,he won't drink anything but that)! welll I like cognac also :biggrin:

Herc course you can join us, if your up to it..bells and all..wherever :whistling:

I have my moments..I am not all serious and wisdom sharing you know, . la..After all I am a Sagg imp at times, a red-haired Irish one at that..I have a mischievous side also..as do all daughters of the Sidhe..

aye and a bold and open lass is indeed a welcome sight from you my butterfly! :whistling:

all clicked!!!

aye and a bold and open lass is indeed a welcome sight from you my butterfly! :whistling:

What the...I step away for a minute, and my banquet has become a festival! Irish liquor, jesters, clicking, and, wait...is that a mermaid belly dancer sitting in my throne? Where did the Leprechaun come from? Ahhhh! What is Dimona doing in my pool? Is that Herc gingling? Calliton, get down from there! Aziraphale, you're not supposed to eat that!

Oh forget it...Tullamore Dew? Fill my goblet!

all clicked!!!

What the...I step away for a minute, and my banquet has become a festival! Irish liquor, jesters, clicking, and, wait...is that a mermaid belly dancer sitting in my throne? Where did the Leprechaun come from? Ahhhh! What is Dimona doing in my pool? Is that Herc gingling? Calliton, get down from there! Aziraphale, you're not supposed to eat that!

Oh forget it...Tullamore Dew? Fill my goblet!

Well like eh it all started this way.. I was, bored, happy I was invited to a feast,Goddess only knows its been ages.. that I got any kind of invite..for just doing what I love to do,saving wee dragons..

Eh la, well a feast alone is boring, see I was in allot of pain..Well its my fault really took said prescribed pain killer, mixed with a Murphy's stout, not a wise choice..Eh well, you know here in Éire we love our festivities, we'll make excuses to have one..first thing we knew, the leprechaun followed me here really, it curious what i was up to, knew I needed a laugh,.so its mischief started..Eh you sure you not seeing things, that really was a Sidhe disguised as a leprechaun they like to let them get the blame for their mischief..la.. then it all started.. well the Tullamore dew did the rest, blame Dez.... ;)

Next thing we knew, Herc had bells on, Azir joined in, ect ect..and well it, then turned ...into a true Irish celebration..Oh Goddess am I ever in trouble..blame the Sidhe..they are a mischievous lot, la..

Glass filled m'dear and all clicked..

Anything else I can do for you dearheart..except piss my knickers from laughter..long needed and wayyyyyy...overdue..lol

Everyone knows Goddesses are in no way boring, but down to earth and never turn their back on some good craic..la..Eh like for you Americans thats good fun.. BTW..

There you have it..that will teach you, never turn your eyes away even for a moment..

Eh like ne'er leave a banquet you started unattended...especially when your quest of honour is from West Cork...la..Eh like also when you know our Dez,is in attendance, between the two of us we can cause much lovely chaos......la :whistling:

@ Dezi m'love...twas nice to spread me wings..its been a time..beside I miss taunting and playing with you.. :whistling:

PS..my wee owns are under 3 days, but I have my eyes on them DO not put them in ER, I want to give them wee more time and see if they will gender before I stick them in ER..and have instant grown up..For I would like to gift one of them if all turns out well..I just hope my twins gender the way I want them to.,. :thanks:

a party is what we all needed,been a bit since I let my hair down too. we all know God invented whiskey to keep the Irish from ruling the world,but ehhh,who'd want too :biggrin:

I'm in the pool because I'm a Goddess and where's the button for the Jets???/

Ahhhh, Tullamore Dew, pure Ambrosia...hey...where's my clothes? *giggles*

a party is what we all needed,been a bit since I let my hair down too. we all know God invented whiskey to keep the Irish from ruling the world,but ehhh,who'd want too :biggrin:

I'm in the pool because I'm a Goddess and where's the button for the Jets???/

Ahhhh, Tullamore Dew, pure Ambrosia...hey...where's my clothes? *giggles*

WOT...Aye it is smooth , and I agree, tis soft and goes down gentle..tis much more popular now in American, its #3 in Ireland with Jameson Irish Whiskey as number one here..in most pubs all over Ireland and UK..

It doesn't get much more Irish than having "Irish" on the label, really. The distillery's history stretches all the way back until 1780..It's triple distilled out of Irish barley, making for a rather sensational taste.

However on saying that. For those unfamiliar with it...Tullmore Dew tis a right smooth one for sure, its whiskey flavor is too soft for some tastes, in this hard drinking country....

Yet there are many womyn, or those with more delicate, refined palettes ..that like its smoothness..Tullamore Dew is a mild whiskey tis well-rounded and buttery with sweet spices, warms malts,subtle barley, a clean, smooth taste and rich oak tones throughout the experience. Its finish is super smooth and the complexity of flavours lingers. So aye Amborsia..indeed..hmmmm...

The Merry Irishman is a simple but delightful mixed drink, try this one..

• 2 parts Tullamore Dew Irish Whiskey

• 1 part Kahlua

• 1/2 part mint schnapps
  • candy cane for garnish

Build ingredients in a rock glass filled with ice.

Garnish and strir with a candy cane.

Nice Yule mix..has all of the elements that make you feel warm and cozy.

Ahhhhhh, let your hair down anytime, ooh may I join you, turned on the jets, two Goddesses inthe exquisite palace marble lined ....ahhh nice warm mineral water spa...your clothes errr, the ummm leprechauns took them honesnt...tehe..

Anyone want to join us, goddesses only, boyhos, get the grapes and feed thy Godddesses..snap to..... :wink:

No, the Irish don't want to rule the world, why when we have heaven round Galway bay..with 40 shades of green..all over...such beauty, She is our Éire..the gateway to Avalon..

However West Cork certainly would like to take its rightful place, and set history straight, take Dublin from its high horse of dillusion....for everyone in their right mind knows Cork really IS the capital of Éire..

Eh as for God creating anything here....Nonsense, that was around long before the God squad show up.. ;) When the Tuatha Dé Danann ruled here and all Éire was one..so long ago..

I have on good authority, me Grans, the Sidhe themselves created it, tis a magickal brew dinna ye know tha' la..

Eh like amidsts the clicking tis what this thread needed a good auld Irish fling..la

***edit will yous stop typing faster than me..lol

Rude hardly...more than you can handle definately.. :biggrin:

Now yous havta read again I was not fisnished editing..la

I was adding my reciept for Dez to try and any one else old enough!!!!!

clicked..again

Edited by Aeryn333

Two Goddesses in a spa? Sounds like the begining of a rather rude joke...

All clicked.

careful two Godesses and one pure Irish and One half may be more than a mere mortal can handle :biggrin:

clicked!

aye mere mortals what can we do!!!! :cool:

Now go back and read I was adding a holiday reciept for you Dez m'dear, when yous posted, then I hit save and there yous were..geeesh..lololol

clicked twice so all clicked out today...what a family you got going Azir..

Two Goddesses in a spa? Sounds like the begining of a rather rude joke...

All clicked.

careful two Godesses and one pure Irish and One half may be more than a mere mortal can handle :biggrin:

clicked!

aye mere mortals what can we do!!!! :cool:

Now go back and read I was adding a holiday reciept for you Dez m'dear, when yous posted, then I hit save and there yous were..geeesh..lololol

clicked twice so all clicked out today...what a family you got going Azir..

mmmmmmmmm